The Spooks

LioNeeZ

Little lion man
Elite Member
Dec 23, 2012
I jest wanted to know if anyone here heard of the book series the spooks by joseph delaney =3
anyone?

[MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION] ;

I've read every book up until the most recent one, The Spook's Alice. It is a series that have been my company for hm... 7 years or so, great series.

There is actually a movie based on this book coming out...

Reactions: jcksjosu
yes I know, too bad I cant find any books here where I live, and this county is missing on 1 book the spooks destiny I cant take this anymore :crushed:, I was hoping more people would be aware of this book, btw did they release the date of the movie?
I am really looking foward to it.

Not yet I don't think, I believe it is still in production. The Spook's Destiny is 4 books back (from The Spook's Alice), it was a good one.

well I did skip some books to slither tale because it dosent do me any spoilers about the other spook books with tom ward alice and georgy, but still I cant find the other books...nor any PDF's.
by the way I am still suprised to find someone that reads "the spooks", most people dont even know about this book.

I was one of the person who voted for him during the time when his book was one of the candidate for Literature Award for Children ;) I know this book way back to when I was 12-13

but he had quite a few books by than I started reading them in 12, well in the middle and I reached as far as the spooks sacrafice in 2 months by than, after that I gotten 2 boots the 10'th and 11'th, but I wouldnt dare to read the 10'th it will do major spoilers.
and by the way I never heard hes books where candidates for Literature Award for Children, how did yo heared that I viseted hes site freqently back than?
:reallyconfused:

Could have been a local thing for us in the UK. I've read all the books, I don't see how any of them are of spoilers :S

well if you read only 7 books and jump to the tenth book you are spoiling what will happen eventually, I just dont want to bump into major spoilers
:goodtea:
SPOILER:
If you read the spooks sacrafice without reading the spooks mistake, when you will read the spooks mistake you already know that Bill Arkwright dies in the end, and on top of it in the spooks mistake Tom actually allmost dies, so the next book will be a huge spoiler.

you must agree that if I where to read it like that it would spoil the story.

Last edited:
Actually Wardstone Chronicles isn't the final book, there is thirteenth books (The Spook's Revenge: Book 13).

Note: I didn't really read all of them so i don't know about the ending.

Last edited:
Woah such a difference in number of pages.

I think there's a huge difference with the publishers. They're both the same book only that The Last Apprentice is the series title with book 13 being Fury of the Seventh Son while the other Wardstone Chronicles with book 13 being The Spook's Revenge. Again same book different publisher. I prefer the Last Apprentice hardbound covers though. The Spook's series look chick-lit-ey

First The Last Apprentice probably has more Illustrations and so more pages and it is final book. In The Spook's case there could be also 14th book, I don't know if Spook's Revenge is final though.

I've read the 13th and final book of the Wardstone Chronicle, it have officially been announced to have ended by the author. However this is not the last book you'll see Tom Ward as he said there are a few more books coming as there is a clear loose end in his final book.

... I am soo dissapointed in my countery for not being able to bring at least the book I wish to buy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!