The silent hour of ASF?

Yee199

Your Nii-chan
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
It seems weird that after 11:00 pm (at my place) the whole forums just stop posting. I can clearly see that people are online but no one just posts anymore. ....im scared. q.q
mai-scared.jpg

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION];
online does not mean lots of active people~ some are actually just looking for things to download or wtv. (see the number of viewers in other sections~)

people also multitask, so it could be shortly or a while before someone posts~ :P

Reactions: Yee199
Some hours of the day see less activity than others. Get more people from your timezome to join and the "problem" should disappear. ;)

I usually forget to close down the page when i'm playing games xD That could explain why i'm online but doesn't post xD

@Hinode

I do the same thing lol.:XD:

I haven't been on in a while, I shall resolve this issue by being on more often and posting random miscellaneous things here in the "Spam" Section for peoples random entertainment. ^_^

Sometimes people leave their computer online when they're out for whatever reason it may be. So there's no need to fear the darkness and hollowness of the forums when there's nothing going on at thee (your) hour.

maybe all the people that online thought the same way...
they scared at the same time so no one make a post :D

idk about the others, but i don't post between 1-9 a.m. for what i call "sleep" maybe, when it's 11 p.m. where you are, everywhere there's a member, it is between 1-9 for them too..... either that or your computer is possessed and will eat you when you fall asleep tonight ^^

Hmm lately ive been playing games? Though not sure if its at 11 where you are~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).