The Paranormal. Share your experiences.

Sleep paralysis? Hmm... i wonder if its only certain people... not sure how it works :/

My dad had sleep paralysis once he didn't see anything he just couldn't move was all, freaked him out none the less though. I have had a lot of strange things but, nothing big. However there is three things that stick out the most in my mind are:

I was laying in my bed watching Shounen Omnyouji on my computer, which sat on my desk, and this little tiny sparkle was just sitting there in the air. At first I thought it was a spider web so I swiped my hand over the top of it to knock it down but, nothing happened to it. After a while it felt like it was trying to shift my attention away from it, it succeeded when I glanced down at my computer screen. However, when I looked back up it was gone. Never found out what that was all about lol.

The second time was when I woke up in the middle of the night and my right arm was sticking straight up in the air. I am pretty sure If my left arm hadn’t been pushed against my chest by my blanket it would have been up to. Honestly, the strangest part was that my arm was really cold like it had been up in the air for a while but, it didn’t feel like any of the blood had drained out of it. It wouldn’t be that weird of a thing if I had a dream before I woke up but, I didn’t.

The first two things happened at my old house but this next thing happens anywhere I live.

Most mornings I wake up with scratches all over my body. I wouldn’t think much of it since they are usually on my hands and feet but, they tend to be on the back of my neck as well as my back. I don’t have long finger nails and I don’t have night terrors so I have no idea how I get them. Anyone have any ideas?

possibly a demon because of scratches. Put a salt circle around your bed and salt in front of your door. Keep a religious item in your bed and around room. (Depending on your religion of course) this stuff should help but if it doesn't seek professional help. (Depending on religion again)

Hmm... sometimes my sight sort of... not sure how to say it but its like waves gathering at a point? If you ever seen those paintings where the light behind sort of seems to mimics water then its sort a similar wavy motion... doesnt really do anything but im wondering if this happens to anyone else xD

sleep paralysis?
if you manage to control your dream (lucid dream), sometimes you will experience sleep paralysis
don't be panic, if you see/hear something, those things are just your hallucination, try come back to sleep again, and usually you will be awake 5-10 minutes later
i used to experienced lucid dream, through few training of course, until i bored and get lazy to training again

about paranormal experience? nothing so much
maybe just listening few noise a my old home, never bothering me

Most mornings I wake up with scratches all over my body. I wouldn’t think much of it since they are usually on my hands and feet but, they tend to be on the back of my neck as well as my back. I don’t have long finger nails and I don’t have night terrors so I have no idea how I get them. Anyone have any ideas?

maybe you just have a really bad bed lol

Well, if Google isn't lying to me, this isn't paranormal. But still the most terrifying experience of my life. Just yesterday.

I hadn't slept for two days because I'm an idiot, and school is coming back tomorrow, so I'm kind of stressed (I hate school). Combine this with the girl I like rejecting me, and my mental and physical state is about at it's lowest. I was trying to sleep and dozed off, but woke up just a little bit later because someone texted me and my phone was right next to me. I replied (something to the effect of 'Jesus, it's like 4am and you woke me up. Thanks, dood') and tried to go back to sleep. Then, an extremely loud noise filled my hears and scared me so much that I swear my heart nearly exploded, and yes, I cried out.
The noise was like... imagine a god damned Viking ROARING in my ear. It only lasted for a moment, and that was enough to make me cry out and jump out of bed, then not sleep for a few hours.
Google told me this might have been something called (I shit you not) "Exploding Head Syndrome", which is basically a severe auditory hallucination, possibly being brought on by stress and fatigue. I was definitely stressed and fatigued. Still am, really.

Moral of the story, sleep well and try not to get stressed out, or you might get EXPLODING HEAD SYNDROME.

Link to exploding head syndrome- I'm not making this shit up, guys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

Wow. I wish that never happens to me. Not pulling all nighters anymore!

Hmm... stress... well... my staying up late sort of helps lower stress in a way... or raise it @_@ mehs... ah well...ill sleep sooner or later...

that's a crappy syndrome. the closest i've ever gotten to that was one time i was trying to sleep, and for seemingly no reason, it felt like my regular thoughts were being shouted in my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.