The Night of Destinies - Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Geroth

Nov 5, 2011
Hey guys!

Here's my newest amv, I'd like to share!
It's based on a great anime called Oda Nobuna no Yabou and I suppose it may contain some slight spoilers, but nothing major.

Feedback welcome!
Enjoy! ;)

[MENTION=9714]Geroth[/MENTION], I have never made an AMV, although I would like to....and do enjoy watching many of them on youtube, which I've posted here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/amv-96/%5B-amv-day-%5D-83526/.

I really enjoyed this AMV. I liked the anime, and need to go back to watch the ending again....I've forgotten already.
About your AMV: The editing was good and seemed to flow really well, and the music is that epic epic music that always sounds good. I wish it was longer, though, it left me wanting more. I don't know if you've made many AMVs, or just new and I may sound like I don't know anything, but again....I enjoyed this AMV and hope to see more of your AMVs in the future. Thanks for sharing! :dthumbup:

Thank you for the comment, I'm glad you like it!
If you'd like you can find some more of my amvs on my channel here :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.