[ AMV Of The Day ]

Kaizer

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2011
Greetings my fellow Otaku,

Given that we've got a vast list of single AMV threads, I figured it'd be better for everyone if there is just the one thread, culminati1ng the best of the best of miscellaneous AMV's, So lets all share the awesomeness of those right here all together!

Hey [MENTION=32905]animex[/MENTION] (you'll always be a mikel_sl to me :P) You see the editing tools when you write a post click on the video icon left to the speech bubble icon and then post in your video url in the pop up bubble neh? :P

I enjoy watching all of these....going to set up a playlist and show through my TV/Surround system this weekend....have an AMV blast!:)

To Everyone: There are so many awesome AMVs out there on youtube! I love just watching these....and can spend almost hours going through them all. If you love music as well as anime, go find one you like and post it here. Share with others here...at this one stop thread for all....the AMVs/MEPs you enjoy....others will enjoy them too! If you don't know how to post it.....just ask....[MENTION=6761]Kaizer[/MENTION], [MENTION=27986]Eucliwood[/MENTION], or I will help you.;)

Here's another one...hope you like too.:o_O:

:ninja:

Last edited:
[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] Go ahead and post your own amv's man if you think they're a high enough standard like the ones we've posted then by all means go for it. I've got my own but i don't feel they're worthy granted they were done yrs ago but if you got the confidence show us your art!

[MENTION=32905]animex[/MENTION] I used Sony Vegas Pro, awesome competant editor, I'd recommend that, there is also adobe after effects but that's a steep learning curve to do some awesome effects, vegas you can incorporate the preset effects to make your own.

Right here's my amv post finally :P

Okay....this is animated, and a music video....so I classify this as an AMV.....what do you think?
Another thing is that it has a creepy edge to it.....I like that!:o_O:
:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?