The new background....ecchi much??

...said corocoro yesterday.

You guys/gals know what would be great?
If we get to choose which picture to be use for the next BG picture.
Make it something like a poll or something.
I also said to spam Ignis so he gets around to it.

Lol i noticed too :p Hmm a poll would actually be nice xD But if the results are anything like the signature of the month's votes.... mehs :/

Roger that, boss. *setting course for next target - Ignis*

You need to notify him like this: [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION].

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] *rage rage rage*
Watch when ignis rage from all that notices

Then we can all blame coro :)

I'm embarrassed to say this; I fell asleep so early last night that I didn't get to do things I planned on doing. Among them is changing the forum background to the previous one. Sorry about that.

Waiting for Checkmate to be up cause I need him for the remote back-end access (so the update will be seen instantly instead of having to wait for the 24-hour auto refresh).

A poll for the new background? Sounds interesting, but how are the candidate pictures gonna be chosen? It's not like any and all pics could just be turned into the background (well technically they could, but the margin and positioning are critical).

I'm open to suggestions.

Ctrl-F5

or Shift-F5

or Clear your local cache

to see the old bg

Ctrl-F5

or Shift-F5

or Clear your local cache

to see the old bg

wow... never know that... :surprised: but waiting for new background.. :XD:

ugh.. but how i change for the santa one..??? ctrl+f4 ??

Last edited:
wow... never know that... :surprised: but waiting for new background.. :XD:

ugh.. but how i change for the santa one..??? ctrl+f4 ??
No; pressing Ctrl+F5/Shift+F5/clearing your cache doesn't switch the background. We just changed the santa girl with the old background, and what you did (and Checkmate suggested) merely refreshed your cached resources to see the changed look of the forum (that is, with the change of background).

tl;dr refreshing/clearing your cache shoos away the shimapan santa girl.

We haven't gotten around to making multiple forum skins (instead of just changing backgrounds), but it's in our to-do list so it'll be done... eventually.

Thanks for the reply Ignis-kun.... Can't wait for multiple new forum skins.. :fulfilled: Ganbatte kudasai~~~~ :runhappy:

A poll for the new background? Sounds interesting, but how are the candidate pictures gonna be chosen? It's not like any and all pics could just be turned into the background (well technically they could, but the margin and positioning are critical).

I'm open to suggestions.
The admins can post the pictures that the admins(only) planning to put as the background.
Then the people can vote wish one they would wanna have.

*I said, 'Admins(only)' b'coz if everyone get to post their pictures for the BG poll, then there would be too many pictures to choose from. Let's just consider it as one of Admins' privilege.

The things is that finding, designing, and putting together an appropriate one is hard, we do not have enough resources for that. The best we can do is that we collect the whole bunch of them as we grow. Then, later, we will give you the option to choose which one you like.

I prefer everyone have the same BG, instead of customizing theirs. That way, when people start asking about the BG, everybody know what they talking about.

The admins can post the pictures that the admins(only) planning to put as the background.
Then the people can vote wish one they would wanna have.

*I said, 'Admins(only)' b'coz if everyone get to post their pictures for the BG poll, then there would be too many pictures to choose from. Let's just consider it as one of Admins' privilege.
Sounds cool. I'll look into searching for some pics I deem fit for the new background candidates and post a poll for members later.

They will have to do until one of us can come up with a new skin.

The only thing that bothered me about that background pic was her panties..... How did they stay on? They don't attach around her hips so do they have some kind of garter/suspender thing that goes up to her shoulders or something? Or maybe they are some kind of eighties high cut thing that connects near the top of her belly? Perplexing.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?
TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?