The cutest anime-style MMORPG: Spirit Tales

tohapply

Feb 15, 2012
Still no thread about Spirit Tales? I was attracted by its adorable characters and have a lot of fun with this game now. So here I wanna share sth about it.

Official Site: http://st.koramgame.com

Overview:

Spirit Tales is a free-to-play, casual anime-style 3D MMORPG published by KoramGame, also known as Glory Destiny Online. The game features casual gameplay and bright graphics with adorable character art.  Players battle their way across a continent of fierce monsters to take back their homeland, while collecting amazing pets, wearing stylish fashion, and participating in awesome PVP along the way.

Spirit-Tales-logo.jpg

Features:
1. 3 different races and 6 total classes. Each class may also transform into a beast, allowing you to exploit your enemies weaknesses, as well as earn better rewards from them!
2. Over 40 Million different customizing combinations. With a greater selection of costumes, you can create your own unique, personal style character. Everything is made for cuteness, even the manliest NPC.
3. PvP Arena Battles. Experience the glory-defining moments that come with the 5v5 Arena Battle System. Defeat your opponents and move up the ranks of the Glorious Shield!
4. Sweetheart System include same sex. Enhance role-playing experience by giving players the option, as well as the incentive, to commit to a relationship with another in-game character of the same or opposite sex.
5. Pet-Capture System and Training. Nearly every in-game monster is capable of being captured, trained, and evolved, and this is not only limited to world monsters, but also dungeon bosses and rare event monsters.

Spirit Tales Gameplay:

Reactions: Uninstall
Quite interesting I see.... Who's the developer?
I think I might check it out right away...

I... I... U-uugghhh...

GAH!!! IRRESISTIBLE!!

Now downloading 1.7GB installer D:
I can't wait, dammit! This is too goddamn cute to pass!
And I thought Pockie Ninja was cute enough ;_;

Im tired of TERA and D3, I guess Ill give it a try :D

Yep, it is really cute. Just saw this: http://st.koramgame.com/images/CustomizationJPG.jpg
The characters are so adorable.

Damn, the developers sure didn't give a damn about holding back...
I just love how it looks like you're bobbing your head around when your character runs... damn adorable xD

Oh yeah, I'm playing on the second server... eh, forgot the name, but I'm--

Lyrst - Lv12 Assassin

i have a 2nd char now level 17 Warrior named Eba

Damn, you level up fast :/ it took me 5 hours just to rise from Lv12 to Lv20 -.- but the game is unusually fun so 5 hours just kinda passed by... xD

Actually it was slow, it took me 4 hours to get from 1 - 17 since i played it with 2 other of my friends (THOSE LEECHERS) :enraged: when we got to level 15 we just started farming for materials to craft our weapon,

And if you read my into post, it says i love games, ALOT of games :

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70