Why everybody forgetting Niflheim!? The giant worm pooping Kirito and Lyfa and the Gian Guardian pet, Sword Excalibur, etc. WHY??? Taking the Niflheim part I would say that this anime will end at episode 25 and 26 being the masive epilogue of the 4th novel.
I feel that Niffelheim's developments can all be safely taken out.
-More Kirito x Lyfa - NOPE, they've cut out so many of Suguha's inner monologue that she's far, far less developed than the novel.
-Tonky - he's only important if they plan to animate Calibre chapter (which might happen for anime movie, but then it's better to explain how they got Tonky there instead) otherwise that whole scenario smack a feel of filler/side-quest.

On ep 20 itself
The fight last only 50 second after Kirito pull the dual wield Q'w 'Q that epic battle them.
Also, I LAUGHED at that scene of the leaders trying to recruit Kirito Q'w 'Q Lyfa's tsundere moment after make it even better (although they change from Kirito blushing to 'oh geez' face.

By the title of next episode, it'll cover Asuna learning of all the experiments, and should stop that part with her taking the silver key while being taken back to the cage.
I guess the latter half of the episode will cover Niffleheim, with the two exiting into Arun as the ending.

@H4T5UKI: I think it's been slated for 24 episodes, so the development on 22-23 should be quite fast.
22 will cover
-Kirito's confirmation of Asuna being there, getting the silver key, and charge in.
-After failing, it'll probably cut to commercial right when he mentions Asuna's name and Lyfa blurt out "onii-chan"
-Second half will have their reconcilation in real world, as well as Kirito vs Lyfa duel.
-The second attempt should take about 3-4 minutes (2 for the 3 members, a few seconds of the Sylph/Cait Sith shows up, and almost a minute of Kirito getting to the door, finding it locked (to add to how much of a bastard Sugou is) and end that with Kirito getting in and the rest retreating.

Ep 23 should then cover the full confrontation, Heathcliff's interference, and the Hospital's final bout + the half-a-season-later real world reunion.

Ep 24 then will be the epilogue.

'. ' That ep 22 will feel somewhat rushed, but considering how they've cut off Suguha's inner monologue a lot, it probably will fit the time if they do that again.
Ep 23 will be a roller coaster up the rage mountain and down the kickass slope (twice too)

Last edited:
Reactions: QieD
that kirito too harem :eek: :eek: :eek:
526294_3773235622129_2135000713_n.jpg

watched ep.20... so online games are now allowed to took other peoples item without permission... rly, i should've drop the series when Aincrad arc's finished.

watched ep.20... so online games are now allowed to took other peoples item without permission... rly, i should've drop the series when Aincrad arc's finished.

ALO is a game where you get items/money from the people you KILL (like what Kirito offered to give back to the last Salamander in that battle near the lake)
So frankly, stealing item from people without killing them is far less unbelievable.

And if you notice, objects that's in 'physical form' seem to be interactable by all players.
Like how Kirito could pull out his money in a bag and just throw it to the Cait Sith (who can then just call the other leader to look at it)
This seem to be true even back in SAO (reminder: ALO uses the same base system as SAO), where in Murder in the Wall episode Kirito could pick up the spear.

Hmm... Yea.. . Kind of want to know about the other floors they did.... It awesome that the author is writing about it though as a progressive, maybe....

Essentially, you can divide the anime into 2 parts. SAO and Alfheim.
the SAO part was great, I really loved it. I like Alfheim too but..I doesn't really pack as much as a punch as SAO (in my opinion)

Episode 21 was good, but too bad they didn't animated the Neiflheim part. Anyway, Asuna vs. Tentacle was as I expected: a little more than that it would go straight to hentai, and I KNOW that there will be tons of Asuna doujinshi with tentacle by the next comic market. Anyway, another epic battle will be present in next episode. I guess that the next is the first and second attempt to go up and the episode 23 will be the grand finale and episode 24 will be the long epilogue of the novel. I wonder if they will make a second season (yeah, second season, not third, since Sword Art Online is just 1 season of 24 episode and not 2 seasons!) for next year with Gun Gear Online and Mother Rosario as a movie...

Last edited:
I stopped at the part when I read tentacle.... Must watch.
And I like your post H4T5UK1 I preffer spoils over watching it rofl.. Thanks.

HAHAHA! Sorry :p
Not used to use that spoiler tag... gonna edit that ^^

PS: How do you use the spoiler tag?

Last edited:
NAAAA CHILLLLL!!! Dnt touch that! DO.... NOT... TOUCH IT!

Best spoiler ever.

HAHAHA! Sorry :p
Not used to use that spoiler tag... gonna edit that ^^

PS: How do you use the spoiler tag?

It's similar to the usual but the first bracket need a = and spoiler's title so: {spoiler=}{/spoiler} replace {} with [] respectively.

I somewhat guessed that they'd skip Niffle, but also hoped they didn't .- . I guess they really want to avoid Sugu's development
Everything that happened there are just sidequest.
-They already cut off a lot of Suguha's monologue, reducing her to just a side character rather than another main character for the arc.
-If they plan to animate Calibre, they will still need to explain Tonky's situation there anyway, so no need to add him here to distract the audience.

SAO part about a lovers which is that i like it more:P

Alfheim part about onii chan love and tentacles that maybe end up to hentai imo:eek:

Btw maybe i will try to read manga:rolleyes:

You mean novel, the only manga of SAO out there just covers the SAO arc and just some random 4-koma comedy...

You mean novel, the only manga of SAO out there just covers the SAO arc and just some random 4-koma comedy...

The manga for SAO was...insanely rushed and at times hard to comprehend....

The 4-koma though is freaking hilarious Q'w 'Q I'd totally recommend anyone to read it.

Ok, episode 22 was GREAT!!! If you though the duel between Eugene and Kirito was good, Kirito vs. Guardians was AWESOME! A very nice action sequence and ending with a melodrama as expected from the novel. Taketasu Ayana's voice work amazed me once more in the last scene. It felt so real and very emotional. If someone has to be choose to replace Suzumiya Haruhi's seiyuu then Taketasu Ayana would be a perfect choice. Anyway, returning to SAO, this felt a bit too short compared to other episodes... Perhaps it's because the amount of action sequence that it felt short... anyway, WATCH IT NOW!!!

i think it feels crammed cuz they gotta wrap it all up in like 3 eps (have read the manga though so got no idea if this already has everything scripted out for it), and since they spent most of the series inside of the SAO game, they prolly dont wanna drag us through the same thing just under a different name. but anyways, poor sugu-chan T^T

It isn't crammed, they just skip some miscellaneous scenes and some important scenes (like Leafa monologues and Niflheim). And the next episode would be Kirito and Co. reaching at the top and he rescuing Asuna or He and Co just reaching to the top and the final episode would be rescuing Asuna and confronting Sugo in Real World. Guess they gonna skip the long epilogue witch is important if they want to continue the show...

H4T5UKI: Him confronting Sugu come before the next world tree attempt.
He will talk to Sugu about the real reason he stopped doing Kendo and started avoiding her.
Not sure if they'll keep the duel between the two, but since that's one of the defining moment I'm hoping so (and given how they decided to let this Sugu moment in, I would seriously be pissed if they don't keep her Fairy Dance too)

After the duel then comes the second world tree attempt, with the Sylph/Caith Sith coming in to help
(I still stand with the primary reason Kirito lost the first attempt was because he wasn't dual-wielding, and frankly only Absolute Sword Yuuki ever was shown to have beaten DW Kirito)
That should cover the first half/a bit into second half.

There's 3 possible spots where the ep 23 can end:
-Right when Sugou appear
-Heathcliff whispering to Kirito
-Kirito activating Heathcliff's Admin code and is about to whoop Sugou's ass VERY hard (he even gave the handicap of Sugou using Excalibur and Kirito using just his sword)

Either way I'm hoping ep 24 will spend the first half with the hospital + reunion.
Then second half can be about what happened afterward, the "grats for clearing SAO" party, and Fairy Dance.

I WANT THAT FAIRY DANCE DAMMIT.

Also, I slightly hope one of the extra episode that come with the disc includes a little short on what happened during one day after Asuna (re)purchase her house on the 22nd floor, when both Eugene and Sakuya were there for dinner and the mood was...not pleasant.

Where did I say confronting Sugu? I said Sugou... (Although I did spelled "Sugo", hence the confusion may be...)
And that extra would be awesome! But I really want to see Neiflheim animated too. Tonky and Leafa somewhat reminded me of Me and my dog I had 5 years ago...

About Episode 23:
This episode was good, but not as good as the other ones. Although the animation and graphics were great (Leafa have become more gorgeous than ever!), the action and battle scene where... some kind of dull compared to episode 22. The duel between Kirito and Leafa was very, very disappointing. They wanted to make some melodramatic fight but they forgot that in the novel, they exchange more swords than flying around. The retrying the grand quest didn't have all that impact that the episode 22 had. It was nice, but not as good and episode 22. A shame, really. Anyway, guess they will just skip the epilogue and end with the reunion, since for the epilogue alone, would need a complete 2 episodes (Kirito and Asuna starting a new life at the school, the future of VRMMO, the off-meeting and celebrating the game and the return of all characters to SAO-ALO in the new VRMMO, etc.)

It does seem like they'll just chop it off with Asuna and Kirito reunion given the next episode should be the last (unless they somehow can get a special to air the 1-2 epilogue episodes) D:

I mean, they pretty much ruined that ep 14's 'walk into the light' moment by showing him back in bed with Sugu crying (which implies either that ep 14 ending was retcon'd, or that Kirito didn't get far and got dragged back to bed soon after)

My complaint was on the way he broke through though. Although that charging attack was spectacular, it was definitely over the top . -. I mean, the kill count on that move alone probably was equal or more than what the Sylphs/Cait Sith combined destroyed.
Also, Recon's suicide bomb skill was...in the end...wasted. They could've just showed him getting snipe-offed again like the first Salamander fight and it'd be the same (would save some more seconds too)

Hmm, I cant help but compare it to the novel lol.
I was a tad, not much but a tad disappointing with this episode, after the great display of animation and what-not in Kirito vs Eugene, which in the novel was a short not particularly thrilling fight made into one of my favorite fight scenes in any anime, I can't really complain about anything in this episode, I got what I expecting, a pretty cool fight with a cliffhanger at the end.

(I really really hope they turn the bit with Kirito, Leafa and the Jellyfish monster into an OVA)
I have to agree that they'll probably chop it off, although they've got no choice in that. Albeit with it being so popular new seasons are a very real possibility, I would love to see GGO arc put into animation, or better yet if they went all the way to Alicization.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US