Spinning down my anime posting

From someone with shit internet: Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you have singlehandedly made watching fansubs so much easier for me for years of my life.

With the amount of effort and dedication you put in, it was only a matter of time before you had to step down, hopefully noone gives you any shit about it or if they do you don't let it get to you.

Thanks again, sincerely.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
It's been almost a year since this thread was created and I've just seen it.

Regardless, thank you for all the hard work, corocoro. Really appreciate the work you've done in the past years. All the best for your future endeavours.

As my premium accounts have expired, today's was the last update. Everything unfinished is dropped. I'll do some house keeping once I found out whether the hosts will keep the files around for a while longer or not.

Well, I won't be saying anything new but great thanks for all that You have shared and sad to see You gone... :(

I guess nobody stepped up to continue Your work?

Thank you for everything and fulfill what we requested! Hope everything going well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25