Spinning down my anime posting

Thanks for all the hard work, really appreciate all you have done. Sad to see you go, good luck with future endeavors!

well it can't be help, but thanks for all the work and time you spend for re-uploading
sorry for everything, and I wish you best and luck for anything

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION] bro, can i help? but due to my slow internet speed, i can just help out by giving "embed" video link in new thread.
so i hope, other members, instead of downloading, they can just stream the video.
how about that, bro? if this idea is accepted, i will start soon.

If you want to make threads with streams in them, go ahead. The standard rules regarding the required information (especially screenshots) still stand, though.

would you tell me the basic rules for this? you see, i've never made a thread before, bro.
i hope you can gimme some kind of guidelines for beginners :D

The rules section has all the required information listed.

Take care anime master, I apologize for the abuse we all made you undergo :P :(

hi, usually where do you get link download for anime?
maybe i can try it to download there n post in here.

thanks

can i ask what brand of hdd are you using and how long did it last?

can i ask what brand of hdd are you using and how long did it last?
Backblaze regularly puts out HDD reliability statistics. You'd better read those than rely on a small sample set.

Thank you for all the hours you've dedicated to sharing the joy with us, corocoro. The internet will be a cold and dark place without your contributions. I owe most of my ability to see old series to your efforts.

Thanks for your years of hard work! Much appreciated!

Oh man, will be sad to see you go. Thank you soo very much for all the hard work you've put into this site :kurochan_thumb:

It's hard to come up with the words to express how truly grateful I am to you over the many years of your service. I lived in a very rural part in USA and my internet speeds on the best days was no more than .74mb/s so the only thing I could do was download fan subs to get decent quality videos. Streaming was a non-option, having to wait 1-2 minutes for 30 second pieces of pixelated shit. I had to work my ass off to find the anime I wanted to watch as I can't stand bit torrents (security reasons above all else). I hopped from place to place, DA anime & AnimeBreaker are some notable places before finding Anime-Sharing! Here I found a great community, though large and diverse it may be, I sadly chose to opt out and just download the anime I wanted to watch as it was literally the only highlight of my life.

There you were, offering your time to help distribute fan subs in a very efficient forum. Every re-up request fulfilled, questions answered, suggestions noted, and complements taken, you was there! Through the filesharing 'great depression' (megaupload debacle), were many filehost simply dumped their user's data to avoid lawsuits and complications, there you were doubling if not quadrupling your efforts to rebuild. Though time beats us all down, I will always remember how I got though a dark spot in my life due to your efforts here and for that I sincerely offer thanks to you!

Arigatou Gozaimasu
-Crimson2006

corocoro,
Thanks so much for all the times you've been there to re-up a missing episode or a corrupted rar file. Always there, and judging by all the accolades above, always willing to help someone out with a tip or a bit knowledge whenever someone asked. Pretty selfless acts on your part and I heartily commend you for it.
I rediscovered anime in the early nineties and belonged to a club, which or course introduced me to many who were passionate and outspoken about their love-affair for the art-form. Some were know-it-alls and "hoarders" of fan subs, and the political one-upsmanship between clubs was so thick you could cut it with a knife! Good times, true ... but crazy and counter productive at best.
But then there were those guys who loved it so much, they were almost hell bent to share it with anyone who was interested. Those were the guys I admired. I consider you to be the modern day equivalent of those great guys from yesteryear.
Of course the early 2K's saw the anime boom, then bust. I drifted off for a bit when fast and furious day of massive releases of commercial anime was thrust upon fandom; it was the best of times and the worst. Commercial subs (and ...urk ... dubs) were the order of the day: product seemed to have won out over art.
Still ... thank God for the subtitling community ... they never left the scene ... even when threatened the companies they supported. Anyone remember the J.A.I.L.E.D. Initiative put forth by VIZ, ADV, CPM and the like?
A lot of those big companies went out of business ... and the fan-subbers kept plugging along, because for the most part, they do it out of love, NOT product.
Which brings me back to you corocoro ... thanks for sharing all the goodies over the year, and in doing so, keeping us in touch with our humble, yet mighty origins. An act of selflessness & Heart in my book.
Your watch is over ... thanks for the shared memories.
bq49.gif

Last edited:
Without your hard work, I would not have come to ASF. Thank you, corocoro.
We should thank for the achievement that you extended anime to the world.

corocoro-

Thanks for your professional efforts. I just noticed this post, which kind of ironically makes the point. I remember the days of mega and rapidshare, things are much different now. File services now are just crap. I have nothing but understanding for your feelings. Best of luck on your future endeavors. chrstphr.

Just wanted to take the time to say thank you for all the years you've made efforts in providing us a haven in seeking out quality fansubs. I am forever grateful in all the times you've fullfilled our requests and wish you the best in your future ventures.

thanks for the hard works you have done for all of us over the years.all of the people in this site knowed and loved you but many of never said anything.Sorry for never saying or doing anything until you start to change something and we start to notice you.you and nyaa will be allways my friend that i even don't know your guys real name or even don't know how you looked in the real life

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25