Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i will love to make a new competition as a side work of sotm but with diferent name i am also thinking that this project can be monthly i mean example POTM / WOTM prefere WOTM a.k.a. Wallpaper Of The Month we can have the user make their entry in two months. So Even if there is a 2 months deadline the monthly project update can be still running a new theme. It would be better for one month deadline like sotm but i know that people don't have time to do both of them. But the new competition is in move from my side. I am thinking some concepts. But because of some problems in my real life at the moment i can't give you green light to continue but this project is definitely going to happen! If not form the next month from September it would be standard.

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Hmm... We - Ignis and me - we didn't said that it already at next month be should the new contest-type. We're still in the discussion/planning, how the new contest be should, how the rules etc. We don't forcing you for. The competition can quiet start, if you're with Ignis ready/able for^_^

Edit: The siggy is to 57% done, the relase date is tomorrow or the after.

Hi! :D
It´s been a while since I was around the forum (moving because of a new job) so It´s nice to have some time for hanging out again!! :8
I would like to ask.. SOTM Rules say that images must be within 500 px in width and 300 px in height. Does that mean that I am not allowed to make a vertical signature with the dimensions of 500 px in height and 300 px in width???

Welcome back, Nihon!

I would like to ask.. SOTM Rules say that images must be within 500 px in width and 300 px in height. Does that mean that I am not allowed to make a vertical signature with the dimensions of 500 px in height and 300 px in width???
Hmm... Actually this is a good question, because the rule-points for doesn't really direct in such situation. Technically seen then doesn't speak against the vertical option, but let's this from [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; hear his opinions.

Thanx, good to be back and kickin´ XD

Hope it´s no problem since the dimensions are the same, only the sig is flipped to a vertical position...
Almost posted my entry too but I started to wonder... :o_O:

Thanx, good to be back and kickin´ XD

Hope it´s no problem since the dimensions are the same, only the sig is flipped to a vertical position...
Almost posted my entry too but I started to wonder... :o_O:

Well, it's wise from you still braked to have, because it's better first the opinion of the staff - especially from the graphic-section to hear^_^

[MENTION=126597]nihonbashi[/MENTION]; the dimensions are Maximum width 500px and Maximum 300px height. If you have make a signature with totally differed dimensions like Maximum height 500px it would be not counted and not accepted, also the rules of the forum also says that each user can use for signature the maximum dimension width 500px and Maximum 300px height.

You are also allowed to do smaller dimension if you like like 500x250 or 500x200 or 400x200 whatver you like but do not over pass the Maximum width 500px and Maximum 300px height.

[MENTION=126597]nihonbashi[/MENTION]; all those are possible 300x300 300x250 300x200 300x150 for vertical signature and in those dimensions are allowed you will have no problem enter the competition with one of those dimensions.

Verticals are allowed, but then in the allowed size - e.g.: 300×200 or 300×150.

I understood that.. but those dimensions for a vertical sig (max height 300) would be tiny...
Oh well, I don´t want to remake my recent work but maybe I´ll make a new horizontal one...
Thanks guys.

I understood that.. but those dimensions for a vertical sig (max height 300) would be tiny...
Oh well, I don´t want to remake my recent work but maybe I´ll make a new horizontal one...
Thanks guys.

well the rules are rules maximum height 300px for entry at SOTM and for personal signatures that we use around the forum.

Thanks guys.
Well, I can you quiet understand, but this is unhappily the case. And okay, we'll then looking forward^_^
well the rules are rules maximum height 300px for entry at SOTM and for personal signatures that we use around the forum.
Hmm... Though, actually you could, because the file size has more weight than the dimension in reality, if I so think. Because there should be a better definition in this area of the rule give: I mean, if I'd keep below 500 kb. the siggy, then I could quiet a siggy make with a 500px height and 300px width, the load time of the site would be the same - just the appearance of the site would be a bit in the length dragged. So to seen, this wouldn't be then a real problem.

Well, I can you quiet understand, but this is unhappily the case. And okay, we'll then looking forward^_^

Hmm... Though, actually you could, because the file size has more weight than the dimension in reality, if I so think. Because there should be a better definition in this area of the rule give: I mean, if I'd keep below 500 kb. the siggy, then I could quiet a siggy make with a 500px height and 300px width, the load time of the site would be the same - just the appearance of the site would be a bit in the length dragged. So to seen, this wouldn't be then a real problem.

i am also not fav of gif signature to much to load the video. though if the hosting site of the sig has a good bandwidth i couldn't say not to... but those site aren't around anymore. so it's better not having them.

i am also not fav of gif signature to much to load the video. though if the hosting site of the sig has a good bandwidth i couldn't say not to... but those site aren't around anymore. so it's better not having them.

Hmm... I did nothing about (Btw, hi D'angel!) gifs or videos said, but that there no really problem be would, if the siggy in vertical (with the 500px h. and 300 w. format) made were - so far it below 500 kb. made is.

Hmm... I did nothing about (Btw, hi D'angel!) gifs or videos said, but that there no really problem be would, if the siggy in vertical (with the 500px h. and 300 w. format) made were - so far it below 500 kb. made is.

hi shi, the including animation part of the gif sigs is what makes them very huge in some times. but the 500kb i believe is acceptable and very easy to make one maximum 500kb and many times within those dimensions even lower file size.

hi shi, the including animation part of the gif sigs is what makes them very huge in some times. but the 500kb i believe is acceptable and very easy to make one maximum 500kb and many times within those dimensions even lower file size.

Well, so I did meant. There shouldn't be a problem, if I it vertical with the maximal size of 500px make would the siggy, when I below of the maximal file size remain would. And I'm mostly around 300 kb. with the maximal dimension.

Edit: 1~2 hours AFK

Thanks alot :D
Now back to the drawing board *o*
*cracks aching fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

akane_aka wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Title: 意地悪なお姉さんによる射精管理監獄

Circle: 清楚工房

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01079347.html
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]