Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=80]Korum[/MENTION]; I believe it's way better now from before.

thank you! the entry was v rushed when i first entered, i didn't know if the "animesharing.com" had to be clear or not and i didn't double check for errors, so i fixed it so that i could at least be somewhat proud of the work (although i regret the choice of raster that i chose, it made it hard to work with the text without blocking too much)

Reactions: Evdokia
thank you! the entry was v rushed when i first entered, i didn't know if the "animesharing.com" had to be clear or not and i didn't double check for errors, so i fixed it so that i could at least be somewhat proud of the work (although i regret the choice of raster that i chose, it made it hard to work with the text without blocking too much)

Well in my eyes this version of the signature is way much better even the coloring is been changed the outer frame is very good also the corners were cleared. I believe it's a very nice entry and you can be proud of it.

I am cool. It's that I am trying to think other ways to spice up things!

I am sure that you and [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];-san will think some fresh. Until now i love the style and all the SOTMs that you made you always pick the monthly subject / theme to be related to an actually real event.

Reactions: Touwa Erio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.