[Discussions] SOTM#35 - December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
So: any of you want to do the honour of the January SOTM, or would you people rather leave it to me? I'm okay with either―I know I have some responsibilities to compensate, what with my absence and all that; on the other hand, I'm perfectly willing to give the chance to any of the regulars. (Regulars because I would prefer if someone didn't just appear and register one day then ask to run it the next day.)
Hi Ignis!

Well, this should mean: That you it freely passing would (like in the LPW sense) the host of SOTM...? - If so, then I'd take. But if you're really so feeling and thinking the honor to give...xD

Hi Ignis!

Well, this should mean: That you it freely passing would (like in the LPW sense) the host of SOTM...? - If so, then I'd take. But if you're really so feeling and thinking the honor to give...xD
Hi there. If you feel you're up to the challenge, I don't see why not. It's not that hard either; you only need to pick a theme and then compose the thread. (Of course, I may be making what's quite a complex matter sound trivial as I'm used to it and had a hand in defining what it should be like from the ground up.) Composing the thread may be the challenging part. If you don't mind, please consider waiting until I'm done writing up the tutorial, if only to be used as a reference point. It should be done shortly.

I don't think I should be deciding who gets to host the SOTM for a given round that I've decided to relinquish control over. I don't mind hosting it myself as per usual, of course, but if more than one member wants to do it instead, I'll leave it to the interested parties to decide who'll do it. (If you people leave it to me, I'll just roll a die to decide.)

Hi there. If you feel you're up to the challenge, I don't see why not. It's not that hard either; you only need to pick a theme and then compose the thread. (Of course, I may be making what's quite a complex matter sound trivial as I'm used to it and had a hand in defining what it should be like from the ground up.) Composing the thread may be the challenging part. If you don't mind, please consider waiting until I'm done writing up the tutorial, if only to be used as a reference point. It should be done shortly.

I don't think I should be deciding who gets to host the SOTM for a given round that I've decided to relinquish control over. I don't mind hosting it myself as per usual, of course, but if more than one member wants to do it instead, I'll leave it to the interested parties to decide who'll do it. (If you people leave it to me, I'll just roll a die to decide.)

Hmm... Ah, OK. Well yeah, it shouldn't be heavy to make an SOTM - It's indeed almost the same, like at LPW: There you've just the topic give and the known legally rules. But okay I can wait on your final decision and work at the tutorial - this SOTM runs so-and-so until 4th, where then relative much time for you...

Edit: I wanted this already earlier saying, but I keep always to forget that - You've an nice-cute set Ignis!

Last edited:
Thanks! I thought I'd opt for something simple for my set this time, and it turned out better than I expected, if I do say so myself.

And the guide is up!

Reactions: nanashi1
The Polls for SOTM #35 is now open.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
[MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION];
[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION];
[MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION];
[MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION];
[MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
[MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION];
[MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION];
[MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION];​

So excited! good luck to all! and remember to vote for Toon Link! hahaha! thanks :P

Still wondering who will do the poll for SOTM 34 x3

That's what I'm curious about too!I've been waiting,and to be honest it's making me sad cause I feel like everyone's efforts are gone waste.But I hope someone will make a poll about it.

Please for those users that their signature doesn't shown at the SOTM #35 Entries Threads PLEASE change while you can the file host of your entry.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
[MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION];
[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION];
[MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION];
[MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION];
[MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
[MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION];
[MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION];
[MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION];

Thank you.

Ehmm... Sorry D'angel, but I can my own and from the others clearly and without problem see... - May is it at your end so...

i personaly can see them also but many people bothered me pm me about their entry can't be shown.

And could you may please me saying who these people are...? Then having they what with their connetion...>_>

And could you may please me saying who these people are...? Then having they what with their connetion...>_>

Nanashi do you have any problem because i mentioned you to that post for the problem?

At any way here are some people that pm or vm Touwa Erio, Anestis, unownHGSS (unownHGSS has changed the host of his entry)

So why are you complaying? I thing i didn't have done anything wrong that i mentioned anyone to check their entries and i warn them if there is might a problem with their hosts.

Nanashi do you have any problem because i mentioned you to that post for the problem?

At any way here are some people that pm or vm Touwa Erio, Anestis, unownHGSS (unownHGSS has changed the host of his entry)

So why are you complaying? I thing i didn't have done anything wrong that i mentioned anyone to check their entries and i warn them if there is might a problem with their hosts.

Hey, when did you these PMs/VMs get? Because I did at Jan., 19th mine updated (from Imgur to Photobucket), you can even check that... I don't attacking you, just I don't see (except at the people, where still on Imgur are) the problem - I've even that at several PCs checked that, and I don't see really the error...>_>

Hey, when did you these PMs/VMs get? Because I did at Jan., 19th mine updated (from Imgur to Photobucket), you can even check that... I don't attacking you, just I don't see (except at the people, where still on Imgur are) the problem - I've even that at several PCs checked that, and I don't see really the error...>_>

a day and half so i did make a mentioned post for the people now i can't see why are you so mad about it?

a day and half so i did make a mentioned post for the people now i can't see why are you so mad about it?

Why should I mad be...? I just saying; why should I it change, if on my side not broken is - And yourself saying that you can them see, right? - Like before mentioned: It can be a temporary connetion problem at their side...

Why should I mad be...? I just saying; why should I it change, if on my side not broken is - And yourself saying that you can them see, right? - Like before mentioned: It can be a temporary connetion problem at their side...

I am saying again (personaly from my side) i can see them all without problems. BUT because those people 2 days ago told me about the problem i thought that is good to make that post to inform all the users. That's all.

I am saying again (personaly from my side) i can see them all without problems. BUT because those people 2 days ago told me about the problem i thought that is good to make that post to inform all the users. That's all.

Hmm... Could you them please contact, that they it again checking should - If they nevertheless as broken seeing, then I'll it again update, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!