• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Angel

Emissary Of Death
Feb 26, 2013
ad_vote1.png

Because of the circuimstances we decided to make a new voting thread for the SOTM #34 Octomber/November 2015.

So Now voting is open.

Good Luck to all Participants.

Reactions: nanashi1
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; And since it's almost Feb. then this thread will be closed until march~?

Edit: Hahah just saw the deadline xD

Well.. my image link is broken. And since the thread is closed, I can't edit my entry with a new host =/
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Would it be possible to re-open the thread so that entrants can edit their post?

Reactions: Hexagon
Well.. my image link is broken. And since the thread is closed, I can't edit my entry with a new host =/

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Would it be possible to re-open the thread so that entrants can edit their post?

Use this dear~ > Proxy Copy the broken image link,then paste it using the proxy.It will give you to access the image,and you can download it ~:fulfilled:

Well now let's have some talk of what are we gonna do about the new SOTM #37 ....

Well, the next month is Feb. - The month of the lovers: Valentines Day... - Well, this would be the first thought/suggestion of me...

Hm i would love to compete on that but i would love also to hosted damn...

Then you can the honor take and also join in the next lap - Because Ignis himself has told: That there doesn't give a rule, where the hoster close out would of the contest...

Then you can the honor take and also join in the next lap - Because Ignis himself has told: That there doesn't give a rule, where the hoster close out would of the contest...

nah i might withdrawn for the #37 and i would like to host it...

I can't host it and also to participate on it...

Anyway i would like more to be the one hosting over than participating.

So... i am going out to relax for 1-2 hours maybe a fast nap? Anyway i will see you people later...

:bye:

Unfortunately I've no elevated privilege outside of Social Section, however my fellow Global Mod [MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION] always tell me that people don't poke him enough, so I will forward you to him instead :3 Feel free to poke him since he always says you guys are being too cold to him even though he's eager to help you guys out! :3

(*゚ω゚`*) あれ?・・・・・・

Thread was re opened, [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION] ; Please fix your posts, because IMGUR blocked A-S, and from now on pictures uploaded on imgur cannot be viewed on site.

Last edited:
(*゚ω゚`*) あれ?・・・・・・

Thread was re opened, [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION] ; Please fix your posts, because IMGUR blocked A-S, and from now on pictures uploaded on imgur cannot be viewed on site.

Thank you Velka <3

[MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION] ; also your signature...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I realy want to host the SOTM #37 ... I want to make a valetine's themes SOTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03