[Other] Some small gifts [Special Offer] [End]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Um...It been a while since last contest, I want to hold once in every 2 - 4 months but life, school, upload and other stuffs keep me busy to deal with...>_<

So I want to do something to help members who can not use Torrent or do not have premium account to download their stuffs easier ^_^

Special Offer

Rules:

• Reply in this thread "I want to join" or something else with same meaning, you can choose rewards you want ( Bitshare account or Premium Voucher ), random text will be ignore and disqualified !
  • When launch time is over, I will see how many people want to join and which reward they want, then split into 2 group: Bitshare and Premium
  • I will use random.org List Randomizer to find lucky persons according to your Username at Anime-Sharing. If many people join, only first 5 persons ( for Bitshare ) and first 3 persons ( for Premium ) will receive gift !

Rewards:

Bitshare Premium Account 1 month x 5

Premium Special Voucher with 100 GB traffic x 5 ( you need register free account at premium.to and use Voucher )

Overviews:

With Bitshare account, you can download as much as you want but it will expire in 30 days !

With Premium Voucher, you can download 100 GB traffic only but it will never expire until you used all traffic ! You can use it with all the popular file sharing site, including but not limited to BitShare, Rapidgator, Oboom, uploadable.ch, ul.to (uploaded.net).

Each service has it is advantage/disadvantage points so it is up to your choice~ ^_^

Launching time:

Start date: From now on
End date: End of 27th August 2014
Time zone: GMT + 7

Result:

Result will out with my screenshots in 1 - 2 hours 28th August 2014 if I still awake, a bit longer if it is my sleep time !

Notes:

• Multi accounts is strictly prohibited ! It is easy to figure out ! *kuku*
  • No restrictions about Member Ranks !
  • Do not triple posts for your entries, use Edit button instead
  • Be honest and do not greedy. If you are Torrent Lover or already have Premium Accounts at Bitshare, leave it for someone else who in need
  • Premium Accounts will be created when result come out and login informations will send to your inbox

Best regards and Good luck,

girlcelly/Nemu-chan

Edit 1: Since many members join this offer so I decided to offer 5 Premium Voucher instead of 3 as I said earlier ^_^

Edit 2: Screenshot of all participants and winners for Bitshare and Premium Voucher is out !

List of all participants ( if you are not in list that mean you are disqualified for not follow rules ):

iguM69F.jpg

Ttgqhxu.jpg

List of winners:
lzV6siy.jpg

KHsOq1c.jpg

Edit 3: All rewards sent, check your inbox ! See you guys again in next Contest/Offer~ ^_^

Last edited:
Re: Some small gifts [Special Offer]

hey, hey. I would like to join for the bitshare account. kk and thanks.

Reactions: namalandrcont

I want to join /hairitai nyaa
Bitshare hoshi nyaa:nekopara_stare:

Last edited:

Thank you so much for all you are always doing, love you man. I want to join for Bitshare.

Please sign me up Girlcelly~ i need a premium account for my uploaded files, I"m at my limit. *sobs* I'm suffering with freakshare..their count numbers are cheating and their FTP sucks. I would love to have a bitshare account =w=/ Premium voucher is okay too, besides there are still files I have to backup for the Otome section. Thanks again for your generous offer!
:gakuran_love:

Last edited:

Thanks for your kindness and i could only support this event because it's unable to go to these websites in china. Anyway thank you again for all these things you do for us.

I want to join - Premium Voucher

Join Join Join~!
I want to Join~!
A bitshare acccount ~!
Would be lovely~!

I want to join for Premium Special Voucher, Thank you very much.

I want to join! I'll shoot for the premium special voucher with the 100GB of download! Thank you for doing this. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.