[Other] Some small gifts [Special Offer] [End]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Um...It been a while since last contest, I want to hold once in every 2 - 4 months but life, school, upload and other stuffs keep me busy to deal with...>_<

So I want to do something to help members who can not use Torrent or do not have premium account to download their stuffs easier ^_^

Special Offer

Rules:

• Reply in this thread "I want to join" or something else with same meaning, you can choose rewards you want ( Bitshare account or Premium Voucher ), random text will be ignore and disqualified !
  • When launch time is over, I will see how many people want to join and which reward they want, then split into 2 group: Bitshare and Premium
  • I will use random.org List Randomizer to find lucky persons according to your Username at Anime-Sharing. If many people join, only first 5 persons ( for Bitshare ) and first 3 persons ( for Premium ) will receive gift !

Rewards:

Bitshare Premium Account 1 month x 5

Premium Special Voucher with 100 GB traffic x 5 ( you need register free account at premium.to and use Voucher )

Overviews:

With Bitshare account, you can download as much as you want but it will expire in 30 days !

With Premium Voucher, you can download 100 GB traffic only but it will never expire until you used all traffic ! You can use it with all the popular file sharing site, including but not limited to BitShare, Rapidgator, Oboom, uploadable.ch, ul.to (uploaded.net).

Each service has it is advantage/disadvantage points so it is up to your choice~ ^_^

Launching time:

Start date: From now on
End date: End of 27th August 2014
Time zone: GMT + 7

Result:

Result will out with my screenshots in 1 - 2 hours 28th August 2014 if I still awake, a bit longer if it is my sleep time !

Notes:

• Multi accounts is strictly prohibited ! It is easy to figure out ! *kuku*
  • No restrictions about Member Ranks !
  • Do not triple posts for your entries, use Edit button instead
  • Be honest and do not greedy. If you are Torrent Lover or already have Premium Accounts at Bitshare, leave it for someone else who in need
  • Premium Accounts will be created when result come out and login informations will send to your inbox

Best regards and Good luck,

girlcelly/Nemu-chan

Edit 1: Since many members join this offer so I decided to offer 5 Premium Voucher instead of 3 as I said earlier ^_^

Edit 2: Screenshot of all participants and winners for Bitshare and Premium Voucher is out !

List of all participants ( if you are not in list that mean you are disqualified for not follow rules ):

iguM69F.jpg

Ttgqhxu.jpg

List of winners:
lzV6siy.jpg

KHsOq1c.jpg

Edit 3: All rewards sent, check your inbox ! See you guys again in next Contest/Offer~ ^_^

Last edited:
Re: Some small gifts [Special Offer]

hey, hey. I would like to join for the bitshare account. kk and thanks.

Reactions: namalandrcont

I want to join /hairitai nyaa
Bitshare hoshi nyaa:nekopara_stare:

Last edited:

Thank you so much for all you are always doing, love you man. I want to join for Bitshare.

Please sign me up Girlcelly~ i need a premium account for my uploaded files, I"m at my limit. *sobs* I'm suffering with freakshare..their count numbers are cheating and their FTP sucks. I would love to have a bitshare account =w=/ Premium voucher is okay too, besides there are still files I have to backup for the Otome section. Thanks again for your generous offer!
:gakuran_love:

Last edited:

Thanks for your kindness and i could only support this event because it's unable to go to these websites in china. Anyway thank you again for all these things you do for us.

I want to join - Premium Voucher

Join Join Join~!
I want to Join~!
A bitshare acccount ~!
Would be lovely~!

I want to join for Premium Special Voucher, Thank you very much.

I want to join! I'll shoot for the premium special voucher with the 100GB of download! Thank you for doing this. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.