Some drawings of mine~

I was personally one of those that hated him as well but I didn't know thecoins liked him~

I remember hearing about how the voice actor for the dub version hated playing Shinji and that it was a struggle everyday to do his voice. xD

Hmm well coins didnt say he liked him... yet ;p

English voice actor xD Well... he is sort of... a hated character... i wonder if he is on par with that guy in school days ;p Both wrong girls in some way...

it isn't like i hate him or like him, but evangelion isn't interesting without weak shinji. shinji isn't like hero at all, but that's what make he interesting

Hmm does he... idk :/ Well i suppose evangelion would be different without him...

Ew, don't get me started on that guy from School Days. That anime made me want to break my monitor! I struggled to finish it but I'm glad I did because I hated the show but loved the ending~ ~yandere love~

That is true coins~ His weakness is what brought forth everything; Giving us a very entertaining tv series.

I watched school days on accident @_@ didnt even know what anime was at that time...

Well... if only he was one of those characters who actually got better sometime in the anime... would be appreciated...

Quite... he wouldnt last long if he was a real person :traitor: All those mobs~ Though he got killed anyway~

that nice boat in the end of the anime.... poor kotonoha..

I had no sympathy for that guy~ Pretty sure from when Sekai did what she did to him till the very end on the boat with Katsura *tries not to add spoilers xD* I was wearing a smile of joy on my face. That ending made up for the series~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03