Answered So I just posted a thread on a request subsection that still requires approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustALostLolicon

Jun 2, 2016
Is there any way for me to know whether my thread is still pending for reviewing, approved, or rejected?

Will I be sent a message regarding this? I made my first thread last night in this forum and IDK what happened to it by now.

Thank you for the response!
Say I had a gut feeling that my thread was not approved due too it taking too long to be posted

What is the minimum amount of days before I can safely assume that it was rejected and say it did take that long, will I be able to inquire why my thread was not approved?

Upvote 0
What is the minimum amount of days before I can safely assume that it was rejected and say it did take that long, will I be able to inquire why my thread was not approved?
Thread approval is a manual process, so it all depends on the moderator(s) responsible for the section in question. Certain threads or sections may require more time than others to process due to the different nature of each thread/section. You can try asking a moderator after 24-48 hours (weekends and holidays excluded―keep in mind that different countries celebrate different holidays) if you still don't see your thread approved. Scroll all the way down on a thread listing page to see the moderator(s) responsible for any given section.

Upvote 0
You're welcome.

I'll consider the question answered and lock the thread. Let us know if you still need something answered.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.