[Misc] Snake Mod for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. And overall the modding scene has changed so much, that I don't really enjoy it anymore. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Snake Mod for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project or to give me something in return. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

HEAD MODS
I created some head mods with snake fangs and a snake tongue. Also some a bunch of snake body and head textures I made. For the studio are two snake tongues available. The studio mod base by the Animated Tongue Mod, created by Hooh.

About the head mods with the snake tongue, there unfortunately one issue. At the mouth position (expression) 10 and 13 and in the game, for the licking scenes too, the tongue will replace with the original model. I have no idea how to bypass it, that the modded tongue will be maintained. Maybe a plugin could solve the problem, but I’m not a coder.

TEXTURES
I created textures with sixteen different colours and twelve different kinds of designs for the body and thirteen for the head.
I uploaded every colour separately, that you can choose which you prefer more.
Don’t forget also to download the details for the bump map effect. It was also uploaded separately, because all together would create too large a file.

16 Colours in 2 Types

12 Body Designs

13 Face Designs

This video clip will show what interesting colours you can get, when you use different coloured textures as Underlay and you play with the color slider.

Snake Textures Colour Adjust

My suggestion is, that you load the textures as "Underlay", because 1. the textures would not glow, 2. you can still adjust the colour with the color slider and 3. you can still use make-up and tattoos.
If you still want to use the textures as "Overlay", but you want to set down the glare colour, than you have to do it with the Material Editor. Please, look at the pictures below.

Brown B will displayed as black, if you use it as "Underlay", but if you load it as "Overlay" than you can see that is a very dark brown.

STUDIO ITEM
There is not much to say, except all the tongues have dynamic bones, FK Bones, you can change the colour and you can switch between ten animations.

Snake Tongues in Studio

AI-Shoujo Links:

Head with Snake Fangs and Snake Tongue
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Head with Snake Fangs
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Head with Snake Tongue
Snake Body and Face Details
Studio Item Snake Tongues

Honey Select 2 Links:

Head with Snake Fangs and Snake Tongue
Head with Snake Fangs
Head with Snake Tongue
Snake Body and Face Details
Studio Item Snake Tongues

Body Textures
AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 Links:

Basic
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green Bright
Green
Turquiose
Blue Ice
Blue
Purple
Pink
Crimson
White
Black
Beige
Brown Bright
Brown A
Brown B

Dear Mr. Futaboy, is there any chance we could expect canine type of penises in the near future?

Dear Mr. Futaboy, is there any chance we could expect canine type of penises in the near future?

Hello Igor,

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not really interested into canine genitals. I refused it already someone's request, to do it for Koikatsu.
Maybe I will soon release some other kinds of male genitals, but no dog / wolf ones.

And please make next time a request by send me a private message or open a request topic for AI/HS2.
Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
FutaBoy

Reactions: serena21313

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
    [240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
    ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
    [210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
    ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
    Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
    [210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
    Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
    prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
    can u reup RJ068000 pls