[Clothing] Bodysuits and Legwear for Uncensors with Paws for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. And overall the modding scene has changed so much, that I don't really enjoy it anymore. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Bodysuits and Legwear for Uncensors with Paws for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project or to give me something in return. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

I ported the bodysuits, bodystockings, tights, socks and stockings, which I made them before for the Draenei and the Hoofleg Uncensor mods, now for the Uncensors with Paws.
The bodysuits are coming in different kinds, with long, half long, short and no sleeves and with solid and alpha channeled colours. The alpha channeled colour bodysuits, there you can set the transparency.
I took for the V-Cut, the B17 VN Leotard from Belgar17, who made it originally.
The bodystockings are a combination of my modded pantyhose and Illusion's leotard.
The sock, Stockings and tights are originally from Illusion and are now compatible with the paws.
The pictures only show a certain selection and how it looks like on the specific legs.
There are in total 47 (34 socks / stockings and 13 tights).

The bodysuits have an optional option, where you can switch on/off the collar and/or the leg extension.

The bodystockings and tights contains two different kinds. Type A only goes up to the ankle. Type B covers complete the leg.

All socks and stockings have an optional option, where they are a bit extended to cover the feet.

There is unfortunately an alpha channel issue, when you use the Bodysuit V-Cut with the alpha colour and you have the collar, than you will see some kind of clipping.
Someone explained me, that Unity can not really handle, to rendering double sided models respectively double meshes.
In this topic is a picture, where you can see the problem: Bodysuits for Draenei and Hoofleg Uncensor for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

AI-Shoujo Links:

Bodysuits:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Legwear:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Honey Select 2 Links:

Bodysuits:
Legwear:

Hey !
first of all, thanks for the share ! I love it !
However, i don't seem to be able to download the files even after liking the post as requested.
Am I doing something wrong ?

Hey !
first of all, thanks for the share ! I love it !
However, i don't seem to be able to download the files even after liking the post as requested.
Am I doing something wrong ?
Try a other browser like firefox or perhaps you have to deactivate your virus scanner for a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread