[Clothing] Bodysuits for Draenei and Hoofleg Uncensor for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. And overall the modding scene has changed so much, that I don't really enjoy it anymore. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Bodysuits for Draenei and Hoofleg Uncensor for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project or to give me something in return. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

I created some bodysuits and bodystockings for the Draenei and the Hoofleg Uncensor mods.
The bodysuits are comming in different kinds, with long, half long, short and no sleeves and with solid and alpha channeled colours. The alpha channeled colour bodysuits, there you can set the transparency.
I took for the V-Cut, the B17 VN Leotard from Belgar17, who made it originally.
The bodystockings are a combination of my modded pantyhose and the leotard from Illusion.

The bodysuits have an optional option, where you can switch on/off the collar and/or the leg extension.

There is unfortunately an alpha channel issue, when you use the Bodysuit V-Cut with the alpha colour and you have the collar, than you will see some kind of clipping.
Someone explained me, that Unity can not really handle, to rendering double sided models respectively double meshes.

AI-Shoujo Links:

Hooves:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Draenei:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Honey Select 2 Links:

Hooves:
Draenei:

By porting my bodysuits and legware for the paws mod, I noticed a mistake on my bodysuit mod for the Draenei and Hoofleg mod.
At the half state with the panty for the normal bodysuit, there are some little clippings. Is now fixed.

Reactions: Lego and TK@mai

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25