[Utility] SkinTexMod for Honey Select

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Updated SkinTexMod v1.8
- Fixed Studio Facial expression resetting issue.
- Fixed Load times, should only reapply skins to newly added characters or updated ones.

DOWNLOAD SkinTexMod v1.8

Wideslider is working fine but I also have a problem with Alexae's skin. None of the skins is working, and i do have installed Alexae's skin mod though. Do you know what the issue might be?

Are you able to get the in game menu? which game mode? map?

Edit: updated to fix bugs from 1.7

Last edited:
Im writing this here as well as On Hongfire, but I have ran into a bit of a problem with this mod.
Now Im running the most up to day version with the latest plugin architecture, and Version 1.8.
Now for the longest wile I only ever used this mod for the male dongs.
I went and downloaded the freckles skin texture, only to find it doesn't work.
I went into full trial and error mode.
Playing with the skin color and brightness...didn't work.
Deleted and reinstalled both mods in various order....didn't work.
Tried older versions of both Plugin architecture and Skin Tex mod 1.6....didn't work.
Got the ad don files and installed them.....and all the direct skins work but the overlay skins do not.
So then I wrote my problem out on both skin text mod and the skin pack mod in Hongfire forums.
However there getting to be vary unreliable.

I feel as thoe I am missing something because other have done exactly what I have done and the mode is working fine for them, but not for me.

When in character creater, in studio or a scene the results are always the same.
I press j and the menu shows up but the only skin pacts that work is the anime pack, and reset skin.
The freckles do not Show the tattoo skin I made does bot show.
Except when I switch there config notes to be direct instead of overlay, then they work but the modle is all black with colored freckles or tattos.

Any idea what I am missing here, doing wrong?

Im writing this here as well as On Hongfire, but I have ran into a bit of a problem with this mod.
Now Im running the most up to day version with the latest plugin architecture, and Version 1.8.
Now for the longest wile I only ever used this mod for the male dongs.
I went and downloaded the freckles skin texture, only to find it doesn't work.
I went into full trial and error mode.
Playing with the skin color and brightness...didn't work.
Deleted and reinstalled both mods in various order....didn't work.
Tried older versions of both Plugin architecture and Skin Tex mod 1.6....didn't work.
Got the ad don files and installed them.....and all the direct skins work but the overlay skins do not.
So then I wrote my problem out on both skin text mod and the skin pack mod in Hongfire forums.
However there getting to be vary unreliable.

I feel as thoe I am missing something because other have done exactly what I have done and the mode is working fine for them, but not for me.

When in character creater, in studio or a scene the results are always the same.
I press j and the menu shows up but the only skin pacts that work is the anime pack, and reset skin.
The freckles do not Show the tattoo skin I made does bot show.
Except when I switch there config notes to be direct instead of overlay, then they work but the modle is all black with colored freckles or tattos.

Any idea what I am missing here, doing wrong?
Wasn't you, it was a bug for the overlay mode which i overlooked. fixed with v1.9.

Ok I have got to be missing something here because this is even worse now! 
Before where nothing happened Now nothing happens to the body wile the head turns red. 
Someone once suggested that something is conflicting with the mod...
What conflicts with this mod so I know what to get rid of...

Of all the mods this one and HSstudio have been nothing but trouble. 
Im sincerely just tired of this all.
:{ 
I hope I'm the only one having this problem.
View attachment 12926  

Having a problem with 1.9 for some reason 1.8 works perfectly but when I use 1.9 all of my characters faces either turn completely red or a very dark black color, which doesn't match their skin tone at all

All modes seems to be working with 1.9.

attachment.php

Can you explain a way for me to recreate your issue? what skin you are using/game mode etc?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 3,954

Try the v2.0, tell me if you are still having the same issue.

Reactions: woodentiger

Its working! Thanks for the update.

My problem is the mod works on the males, and the female, when it is a direct skin change.
When used to change the color of the male parts it works fine.
When I try to use any Skin texture that's overlay nothing happens.
It shows up in the menu but when I click on it nothing changes.
To my knowledge my version is up to date with no working modes other then this one plugin architecture and various Skin textures.

I tried 2.0 and it is right back to where it was before.
Only the direct skin textures work, wile the overlays don't.

I do not thank it is the Mod.

Im clearly doing something wrong or missing something everyone else has.
Im tired of trying to figure out what that is and Just want to get back to playing the game.
I already lost everyone in trying to get this to work.
Im beaten...

My problem is the mod works on the males, and the female, when it is a direct skin change.
When used to change the color of the male parts it works fine.
When I try to use any Skin texture that's overlay nothing happens.
It shows up in the menu but when I click on it nothing changes.
To my knowledge my version is up to date with no working modes other then this one plugin architecture and various Skin textures.

I tried 2.0 and it is right back to where it was before.
Only the direct skin textures work, wile the overlays don't.

I do not thank it is the Mod.

Im clearly doing something wrong or missing something everyone else has.
Im tired of trying to figure out what that is and Just want to get back to playing the game.
I already lost everyone in trying to get this to work.
Im beaten...
check this post for more info.

Sorry mate but this did nothing.
I have never had to download the quality and performance mod, I went ahead and downloaded it to see if it changed anything and nothing.
Yet again as always THE ONLY THING I can get to change is the direct skin textures.
Nothing that is overlay in the config works!
Unless I change it to Direct!
Then it works fine but Im left with a bitch black character with freckles!
I don't thank it is your mod!
I don't know what it is.
Quite frankly Im tired of trying to figure it out.

I'm looking into how to make skin tattoos as to bypass the skin tex mod altogether!
It had an important role in play club, but we have skin options in Honey Select!
Body tattoo options in honey select!

Again the only thing I can thank is I am missing an update somewhere that makes this mod work.
IT is the ONLY explanation at this point.

I keep getting told not to give up....so fuck it Im not giving up...

Last edited:
Back to the drawing board.
This mod works for EVERYONE but not me.
I Am obviously missing a mod everyone else has or I am using a mod no one else has,
That is in effect conflicting with ONLY the overlay feature of MY version of the mod.
As a direct Skin textures work fine.
I can safely say by using this mod on a clean install that it isn't another mod thoe I'm willing to reuninstall the game and complexly reinstall it just to see if this is the case!

In the meantime a curiosity for Alexae and those who are able to use this mod.
Are you running the game in 34 bit or 64.
I ask as I know most gamer's prefer 64 bit and merely humor us who are stuck with 34 bit operating systems because we happen to be poor.
I am willing to ponder that it is my 34 bit operating system that could be to blame, if everyone else is using the 64 bit version. I had this problem before with other games and it occurred to me that this might be the case.

Anyways just a thought in the Mystery of my cursed Skin tex mod.

Back to the drawing board.
This mod works for EVERYONE but not me.
I Am obviously missing a mod everyone else has or I am using a mod no one else has,
That is in effect conflicting with ONLY the overlay feature of MY version of the mod.
As a direct Skin textures work fine.
I can safely say by using this mod on a clean install that it isn't another mod thoe I'm willing to reuninstall the game and complexly reinstall it just to see if this is the case!

In the meantime a curiosity for Alexae and those who are able to use this mod.
Are you running the game in 34 bit or 64.
I ask as I know most gamer's prefer 64 bit and merely humor us who are stuck with 34 bit operating systems because we happen to be poor.
I am willing to ponder that it is my 34 bit operating system that could be to blame, if everyone else is using the 64 bit version. I had this problem before with other games and it occurred to me that this might be the case.

Anyways just a thought in the Mystery of my cursed Skin tex mod.

mainly 64bit, ill look into the 32bit/different graphics settings once i get a chance.

a few of them work but mostly this happens.
Screenshot_7.jpg

FYI the 3-4 direct skin works and the pale skin one does too.

Tiny request... I found an Imp Midna card, and I also found a skin to use with it... But the download link for that skin doesn't work anymore and I can't find it mentioned anywhere else. Does anyone by chance have the Imp Midna skin?

any idea how to make the nipple have the same color as the skintex? or i missing other mod?
thanks in advance

any idea how to make the nipple have the same color as the skintex? or i missing other mod?
thanks in advance

I'm assuming people put the nipples on 0% transparency. Yea for those whom are wondering I got my skintex mod to work finally! I had to replace a old file, Assembly-CSharp.dll. Oddly I had 2 of them and one was able to press J and the other doesn't. The one that I couldn't press J in was the original one and I was able to mod it to have 50 girls in 1 room, while the modified one that had the skintexmod error wasn't able to.

I'm assuming people put the nipples on 0% transparency. Yea for those whom are wondering I got my skintex mod to work finally! I had to replace a old file, Assembly-CSharp.dll. Oddly I had 2 of them and one was able to press J and the other doesn't. The one that I couldn't press J in was the original one and I was able to mod it to have 50 girls in 1 room, while the modified one that had the skintexmod error wasn't able to.

I still haven't been able to get my "J" to work. I looked for that file and discovered I had like seven that ended in .original. I tried deleting all but the one without the .original label but I still can't bring the skintex options up. Any advice?

A lot of really cool ways to implement texture changes with this! Awesome job! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

I still haven't been able to get my "J" to work. I looked for that file and discovered I had like seven that ended in .original. I tried deleting all but the one without the .original label but I still can't bring the skintex options up. Any advice?

You need to umm, find the original lol. I found the correct one from another modification. A member was teaching me how to have more than 20 girls in 1 room and using net reflector and other MS Network editing software I was able to figure out my Assembly-Csharp.dll was not original. Anyways you need ALSO the plugin: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...ation/honey-select-mods/5721833-skintexmod-hs

Make sure you run HoneySelect_XX_patch.exe after dropping the plugins into: Honeyselect\Plugins to acativate the program sorta like you need to run it again to get wide-silder to work.
Then try pressing "J" if it doesn't work then you need to re-apply the EMF or HF patch again to get your IPA working. Most likely it will happen right away.

Oh BTW I made a few skintexmod myself. They are cool but they are more for Studio where you need to swap textures and don't wanna create mulitple girls for just different skin tones. Or your storyboarding tatts etc..

Screenshot_9_2.jpg

Tiger stripes Skintextmod WIP still!

Screenshot_25.jpg

Black Tape Project WORK IN PROGRESS

20170113233353534.png

Conaness The Barbarian skintextmod

20170113171008569.png
MAGA Trump skintexmod sorry hillarites :(

ezgif_com_crop.gif

What real life SELLOUT PROMOTION looks like skintexmod

Screenshot_24.jpg

Moetan Tattoos skintexmod

Screenshot_2.jpg

Tang Dynasty third eye face paint

Screenshot_1.jpg

New Age/Rebel type tattoos

Last edited:
Reactions: belsius
I previously used skintexmod and it worked great, but because of a corrupt mod i ended up reinstalling my game. Now after installing skintexmod nothing happens when i press j, i've tried reinstalling it twice but no joy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799