[Utility] SkinTexMod for Honey Select

I fix it myself, there was an original Assembly-CSharp.dll in HoneySelect\HoneySelect_64_Data\Managed the one causing issue was probably a 4k skin mod. revert to your old and and it's fine. Mine is modified on 2/5/2017, 2159KB.

Hey guys I'm using Samus Zero Suit for Skintexmod, it's nice but I get this problem http://take.ms/49MVJ does anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT : Nevermind, I have to edit the nipple and make them transparent, this seems to fix it.

Last edited:
You need to umm, find the original lol. I found the correct one from another modification. A member was teaching me how to have more than 20 girls in 1 room and using net reflector and other MS Network editing software I was able to figure out my Assembly-Csharp.dll was not original. Anyways you need ALSO the plugin: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...ation/honey-select-mods/5721833-skintexmod-hs

Make sure you run HoneySelect_XX_patch.exe after dropping the plugins into: Honeyselect\Plugins to acativate the program sorta like you need to run it again to get wide-silder to work.
Then try pressing "J" if it doesn't work then you need to re-apply the EMF or HF patch again to get your IPA working. Most likely it will happen right away.

Oh BTW I made a few skintexmod myself. They are cool but they are more for Studio where you need to swap textures and don't wanna create mulitple girls for just different skin tones. Or your storyboarding tatts etc..

Screenshot_9_2.jpg

Tiger stripes Skintextmod WIP still!

Screenshot_25.jpg

Black Tape Project WORK IN PROGRESS

20170113233353534.png

Conaness The Barbarian skintextmod

20170113171008569.png
MAGA Trump skintexmod sorry hillarites :(

ezgif_com_crop.gif

What real life SELLOUT PROMOTION looks like skintexmod

Screenshot_24.jpg

Moetan Tattoos skintexmod

Screenshot_2.jpg

Tang Dynasty third eye face paint

Screenshot_1.jpg

New Age/Rebel type tattoos

Very late response, but thank you for your efforts back then. As my post at the end of this topic suggests, I'm still having some issues, but I appreciate the help.

Hello, thank you for the fantastic mod

May i ask for move-able slider/scroll bar to quickly move between tex-mods
instead of having to use mouse scroll button to move (it 's very slow)

Don't think so but you may have to patch it with the latest version of IPA.

Thanks. Just to confirm, I'm showing that it works with HS Studio but not chara maker and not studio neo. Is that the same for you too?

I can personally confirm that it's not working in chara maker. Tried reinstalling it for the hell of it, but pressing "J" currently does nothing at all. Adjustmod seems to be broken too since the recent patch, so it's likely going to need to be updated. If anyone's gotten it working in chara maker and/or H mode, please let us know how you managed it.

Reactions: rainkloud
Thanks. Just to confirm, I'm showing that it works with HS Studio but not chara maker and not studio neo. Is that the same for you too?

Works in both HS Studio and Main game for me. I haven't messed with Studio Neo or Character Maker since the translations don't seem to work. I'm waiting till I can see what I'm doing before I start messing around with those.

I can personally confirm that it's not working in chara maker. Tried reinstalling it for the hell of it, but pressing "J" currently does nothing at all. Adjustmod seems to be broken too since the recent patch, so it's likely going to need to be updated. If anyone's gotten it working in chara maker and/or H mode, please let us know how you managed it.

same here too can't get it to work at all

Just tested it out with the Party DLC installed. it works fine during the main game, but it doesn't work in the character maker though. I just followed the instructions that were given to use this mod.

This mod doesn't work nor in CM nor in game.

currently it only works on the old studio and in game with its old limitations, needs to be updated to work with all the changes. gimme some time to dig thru it :ninja:
Really thanks for your work, but are you also updating your adjust mod? Plz tell me yes xD
i cant wait for both of them

Do you think you could link that here or PM me the link to that mod? Thanks!

I might do, but first i need to know what mod is this. If i will have time today i roam through my backed up mods folder

any updates on this mod ? I kinda really want it to work in game `-`)

I might do, but first i need to know what mod is this. If i will have time today i roam through my backed up mods folder

any updates on this mod ? I kinda really want it to work in game `-`)

Hmmm…it should be a“zz_xxxx.unity3d” file
could u plz PM me the link too? THX~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.