[Sexy Beach Premium Resort] Studio UI script tweaking

Daedolon

Elite Member
Jan 23, 2014
Hi guys!

So, I'm using SBPR Studio to create the renders in a 2D game I'm creating which currently contains 22 unique girls, each with 9 outfits (some have 11). When I add a new event in my game, I need to duplicate the image for each girl and each outfit. So that's a lot of scenes to create.

To create a scene, I usually add the guy and the girl, pose them, take the screenshot, save the IK of the girl, load the same girl with the next outfit, load the IK so this new girl has the same pose as the original one and then have to adjust the outfit, eyes, mouth, head, hands, blushing and cum options... (SBPR Studio is outdated I know but I've been working on my game for more than 3 years now so I can't change the studio)

My problem is in the last part : clicking to have the same eyes, mouth, head orientation, blushing and cum options. SO MUCH CLICKING!

I've recently learned a tiny bit with Unity, I've looked into the scripting of the Studio and found the function used when clicking on the save and load IK buttons.

My aim would be quite simple : Edit those functions so that they also save the parts I mentioned above (eyes, mouth, head, hands, blushing, cum options) and apply them when I load the IK. However I'm not good enough to find how to do it.

I'm using dnSpy to read the content of the SexyBeachStudio_64_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll file. (View attachment Assembly-CSharp.zip)
I found the save and load functions used in the studio ( Capture.PNG) but I'm not sure how to get the data I need to save nor how to apply them on load.

So would any of you be able to help me modify the script? That would be a really huge help and save me hours of time just clicking on stuff :x

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls