Say farewell to SainTPrimE

Though I shouldn't mention this, your 'babies' were locked up by Pinky. :lmao:

:runhappy:

Though I shouldn't mention this, your 'babies' were locked up by Pinky. :lmao:

Lol... yeah, I know.

It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Glad to have you sticking around for the third contest.

Lol xD The first thread was poetry in the end~ The second was chats~ And now the third one is going on xD

Hmm babies... well youre the one that came up with the chopstick contest during our odd little talk back in the dancehall~

^

Haha, quite an entertaining development.

From a dancehall to multiple contests.

I didn't expect to open another contest after the first one, but I'm glad I did.

Thank you Sam, my co-founder~

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
I kind of like how what started as a competition for fun with chopsticks turned into chopsticks becoming a theme throughout the contests to follow. Though I missed the first contest, I've had my fun with the little poems flying about. ^^

I enjoyed the judging in the second contest, and I think I would be able to join the 3rd one even more since we have much more contestants and the quality of the work is getting better. :goodtea:

Hmm yes quite entertaining xD Wasnt sure how well it would go but seems to be doing well now~

Lol my pleasure ojou sama~ ^_^ Thank you for keeping the contests going as well~

Reactions: renano
Guh! I haven't made any memories with renano... Well, I don't think I did.

We made memories together.

You've been with me since the first contest, formed a SM pair, did more ero with me, made me more aware of Dub step and other forms of music, my 'VN friend' :3, and much more.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]

Haha, it is going well.

Nero, Sam, AG... thank you very much. I'm really, really happy.

These are very heart-warming memories.

You can't see it, but I have small tears of joy because it's one of the rare times that I can tell that someone is sincere for liking what I do. Contest or not~

Last edited:
/me coughs.
We've only been with each other for 5 months and we have that many memories? Well, I can't really say anything, since I'm sure you have more memories with Samkaka than me and everyone else. Oh, and you get my third thanks. Uh huh, feel special.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Once again, you have left me at a loss of words. I'm actually rubbing the back of my head and my neck as I am not sure how to respond to your tears of joy. I find there are no words to compare to such emotions, but I am really happy. I'm having trouble refraining myself from smiling while my friends are around me.

I thank you for being a member of this forum, otherwise I would never have met someone such as yourself who's been great to have talks, laughs, and fun with.

Thank you Nero.

Coming from you, it is special.

Actually, anything from you is special. ^^

I do try to remember them all.

Thank you AhGwee.

I bet you have a cute smile.

I feel the same as well.

Let's make more memories!

Reactions: AhGwee
Thank you Rennie.

*ehehe* I'm not sure if I find my own smile cute, but I think that's due to me not liking to make complements about myself. I'm more akin to complementing other people. I find that it might make me blush if this was said to be in person. *ehehe*

I'd be glad to be able to make more memories with you ^^

Well you will always be you whether there is a contest or not~

Yes these memories are quite nice :3 Blahs making my eyes water too /me runs off~

Well i cant say that youre my first nakama but youre ojou sama and a precious friend~ Quite huggable as well xD

Sam is my first nakama~ <3

You attract a lot of people. :3

Hmm, we should have our own Sunny Go to set sail on a journey with. :goodtea:

Quite the many backlogs to read~

@ Ojou sama~ Yay first nakama~ as well as toy... and jester... and of course not slave... and right hand man xD

I attract people? Hmm im not too sure about that...

@ Gwee~ Yay sunny go :3

I'm all up to that idea AG! xD

Your personality attracts people, Sam. ^^

Jester. :evillaugh:

*ehehe* I'd love to guys.

Sam does fit the jester role rather well. :goodtea:

Lol sail around instead of just having a house? Pick up/drop off people and just have fun the whole way~

Hmm maybe not irl... idk anyway... dont notice it much but im usually alone...

Did i remind her of something i shouldnt have? D:

Sounds like a swell idea to me. We're good pirates~

You did say you're pretty different offline and online. Your true personality shines here, but that doesn't mean we will like you any less in real life, Sam.

You reminded me... to step on you!

/me walks all over Sam

Now, amuse me!

Yay pirates~ Hmm pirate empress there^ xD

Well i consider it all to be the same personality~ Each as real as the next but only shown when certain conditions are met~

How can i do anything if youre stepping on me? :scared:

I do love Boa Hancock. xD

I guess snakes do suit me. Lol.

Showing your true personality isn't easy at times for some people due to circumstances.

It's still good to express yourself whenever possible.

You can do it while you're being stepped on. Believe~

I don't know who you are but... GoodBye!! And I hope you get everything in life what you wish for^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!