Say farewell to SainTPrimE

Alexsdu! :runhappy:

@ Decal, 10 points away from LVL100!

Ahaha, that was genius~!

Maa... no such thing as perfection as I like to say.

Just like there is no such as normality.

Even Alex makes mistakes, but some typos or mishaps are actually amusing.

I usually like to point out those mistakes only when they appear funny. If it's a missing word or a lack of proper grammar, I would overlook it.

@ mademoiselle @ Gwee

I don't see any harm in pranking both of you when we live together. Perhaps pranking both of you simultaneously should suffice.

*ehehe* Something I'd like to do once in a while. I've noticed you made another mistake earlier in the same/a separate thread, but I can't remember which one. Likewise, it's only fun to do once in a while. I wouldn't want to annoy the other person by continuously correcting their mistakes. =]

For some reason, I could never see the fun in pranking teachers. Sometimes it was funny, but not to the point where you make a teacher resign from their job. :goodtea:

I'd be content with that Decal. Simultaneously... I misread that as 'stimulate', lol. ^^

:runhappy:

Perhaps mentioning that he was going to prank us, was a prank in itself? :goodtea:

I'll be leaving in a bit. My laptop feels like an oven.

Pranks... i wouldnt pull anything serious... most that i attempt are just random tapping on the shoulder or something disappearing for a minute or so before reappearing in plain sight~ Quite entertaining to watch their confusion~

@ Ojou sama~ Hmm i dont particularly like kfc either but its just fast food for when i need to~

Well yes i suppose its difficult to actually know the truth unless they state it themselves~

Not trying strip poker... blahs... >.<

Well i suppose i never needed to ease my mind so i dont really know how...

lol i actually don't even know how to play poker XD but still not into the strip poker no matter what~

Poker is simple. Try to get the highest valued cards and bet on how much value your cards have... In America.

Hmm this seems to be a thread about prime, but what random topics are we actually talking about? =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!