RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm i wonder if i should worry about that O.o Considering im working in my room and thats probably horrible for meh as it is...

I like pencil a bit more than the others... i think xD Maybe just cuz i have it around more...

This is one I made on my free time at work. Since I don't have proper drawing materials here, I just used photoshop (yes its not vector), and although its not a full character graphic, I want to submit it anyway. I may improve it when I have time so you can consider this a teaser XD. A part of me wants to keep its simple style though.

nirrelle_zps4ed78053.jpg

Nirrelle is actually a representation of someone I lost iRL. She is part of a few other characters I made for a small personal RPG (made using RPG maker), though I haven't had time to continue it.

She "saved" me from a lot of things in my dark past. Nirrelle here has the ability to conjure a blade from her heart when she remembers dark and painful events of the past.

She is slowly getting consumed by the darkness and to stop this, so she set her eyes on various relics in hope to relieve herself from this darkening. One such relic was the legendary chopsticks. These chopsticks, previously owned by demonic cults, were made from part mythical beasts and part compressed human bones. What were these for? They were used to eat souls or to transfer power and abilities. Would these chopsticks be able to remove the darkening?

hi saw this competition thought to join so here's my entry
2oeLi

P.S = im working on some new sketch can i make entry more than one ?

hi saw this competition thought to join so here's my entry
2oeLi

P.S = im working on some new sketch can i make entry more than one ?

You can change your entry however you wish until the date of the deadline~

Nice handrawn character :) she (or he XD) looks like the pink haired blacksmith from SAO.

[MENTION=46321]michaerum[/MENTION]; hmm yeah simple is good.. it's a good design actually. the title typesetting makes it look fancy..

[MENTION=39610]Lolitako[/MENTION]; a loli entry? xD lol.. that's a nice drawing. please do post more~

well she is Lizbeth From SAO xD one of my fav anime characters you can say that she is my waifu ? :P lol

my drawing isn't that good i mostly draw lolis :nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed:

Hmm and i still need to learn how to draw lolis... xD Im no good with different figures...

tried draw characters like rias or medaka but i can't make the body part xD

[MENTION=39610]Lolitako[/MENTION]; I believe that your entry should be your own character, not one from an existing show. The original idea is that you make a RPG representation of yourself, or some kind of persona for yourself. Though I'll ask [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; for their opinions on this.

Reactions: renano
Oh yeah I guess I could have just read the rules again. I was pretty sure it was in there. :P

...........Rules are for fools!

Yet the greater fool is the ones who dont know the rules to begin with ;p
And thus why i am such a fool~
Dancing upon the frozen pond~
Until the ice~
Cracks~

so more like Original characters ?

2q5CE

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Hmm make a story about the chopsticks~ The rules and stuff are on the first post ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!