RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
coins will never mind since he has zero stress level.. according to a scientifically unproven test

anyway good luck with finding more participants, I might consider participating if I got less random idea or otherwise keep spamming omake's~

give my wipedia link back!!!!!
/me rages and transforms to a dragon

hmm ascii art.. it's so hard to made

edit: i use my stress level to transform myself to another being

Hmm what happened to zero stress? xD Ahh well :goodtea: /me watches~

Lol have fun spamming i suppose ;p Fun to read~

Well... letter... create different densities? Simple ones are easy to make probably ;p As for more detailed ones... x.x I would probably die halfway through xD

sigh... dragons are bad at spelling...
/me blames himself for transforming to a dragon

there are some programs that help you making ASCII arts. I haven't tried those programs though

Hmm... i think ill just stick with pencil and brush ;p

Dragon's claws are too big? x3

I suppose not since he don't have enough stress energy to transform into a giant dragon..

hmm,, ASCII art with loli and legendary chopsticks.. maybe it'll work

Hmm... so its just that being a dragon interferes with typing?~

If you want then go ahead and try? xD

hmm he can't type at all through capacitive touch screen since dragon claws doesn't conduct electricity so he used voice recognizer instead but his breath burn the microphone so it doesn't wor- ack.. coins.. where are you going..

hmm.. we'll see about that~

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; awesome, eh....ah, uhh... um.. thanks? xD
/me(Rubber) borrows samyeung's ascii emotes

"cartoon like straight lining stylistic characteristics" you noticed, eh.. not to disappoint you I was just too lazy too sketch and make proper artwork

anyway, I'm not sure if comic strip falls into any category..
Well it looked pretty good imo.

Did you say something btw last page about it being to random.....O.o Then your in the right place I would think, this is a shelter for random, just ask Sam, and he will probably tell you something random....
Hmm sarcasm? o.o Drawing rubber? You mean using rubber to draw or drawing a chunk of rubber?

Well... the sword wont really fly straight anyway... But wont normal bullets be cheaper and more effective? ;p
In fact I was thinking about the very same things a little bit ago....

We could use an eraser rubber to draw, or draw a rubber.....or even involve some car tires :confused:

I've been away just like a day or two and, it's already a bit hazy.

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] ; Is actually a cute unicorn, it's supposed to be a secret though I think...His hooves would probably just smash stuff instead of typing anything, claws would be nice ^^

You must have some 6th sense, you came here the moment you where mentioned without as much as a summon, some unicorn magic at least, I'll give you that.

Last edited:
Lol im supposed to be doing a negative drawing atm xD Sighs... going to take so much time...

Hmm takes more materials sorta? xD Or so i feel that it would...

Depends on how you do the lighting, but yeah in general it will take more stuff. I always didn't like art as much if I started to feel like it was being wasteful of my supplies. :P
Still can be fun though~

Lol well i have a piece of paper thats $10 and now i need to cover it in black charcoal~ :goodtea:

When is the deadline?

/me want to submit but, can't start working until tomorrow....

And please someone tell Ohime-sama that I say 'hello'...

Reactions: renano
When is the deadline?

/me want to submit but, can't start working until tomorrow....

And please someone tell Ohime-sama that I say 'hello'...

I think she will be around soonish again and see :)

Deadline is April 21, 2013

Welcome back Saint....if you you sorta ever left~?

Hmm... im using it cuz of the class... but its not like i particularly like or dislike it?

Closest I could use in my class was Conte and Vine Charcoal, because apparently our ventilation wasn't good enough that there were health concerns with people using charcoal in the building. XD

Still though, I like pencils and ink because I can keep my hands clean for the most part. I was never a huge fan of painting either, but it could be really fun from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)