RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[MENTION=65584]ProBlackbird[/MENTION] ;

Thank you so much for stopping by to give your support!~

/me hugs Blackbird

Hope to see you around for the next contest.

/me glomps [MENTION=27188]Dear Saint[/MENTION] ;

Long time no chat!~

Hope the real world hasn't been too rough on you~

Hmm... it appears we like the idea of Christmas and pancakes. :3

I suppose we can determine the rules or what should be changed/improved from previous contests before making the new one.

Hmm... i do think they ran quite nicely?~ Not much that we really need to change..~ xD

Okie dokie~

Since I'm usually making the rules, how about you think about a rule or two?

Oh, right! I collected the materials needed to make the prizes. ^w^ (just renders, backgrounds, fonts, etc. to make a nice banner)

Hmm to just add in a random rule O.o Ill see if i can think of anything xD

For this contest? Or the next?~

Random rule is fine as long as it's doable.

If you tell them to solve some Physics equation and how it relates to Christmas spending on presents or something... that's quite unbearable.

Materials to make prizes for this contest.

For the next contest... I'll think about the prizes later. xD

Lol you know i wouldnt go that nutsy~ :XD: They just need to do this and that~

I guess its still too early for that xD Hmm... mind if the judge thingy ish lates though?... Trying to finish randoms stuff everywhere~ xD

Reactions: renano
@renano
Onne-sama.....
/me jumps towards Onne-sama

The real world.... Nothing is to tough for me to handle...

@Sam

Yes, you may take as long as you need to type the critique... even six months. ^_~

I have no deadline for the critique... just type with heart and willingness.

[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] ;

I am very glad to know that you can handle what life has offered you so far.

Just seeing your reply let's me know that you are taking care of yourself. ^^

Lol okies x3 Well ill get around to it at some point... hopefully not too late xD

Since you keep track of the things you want and need to do... it'll be fine in the end.

Onwards! Have you considered participating in the next contest or just stand by and watch... as I force you to enter?

Lol well keeping track of it doesnt really do quite as much as i would like..~ If only there was more time..~

Idk @_@ Ill umm... decide when the contest starts and if i can find time... xD Though if youre forcing then i guess i dont get to decide anyway xD

Time waits for no one.

There's no real workaround for that. I can tell you know what you must do. As long as you manage your time properly... it'll be done eventually and you won't feel too much pressure or burden.

Force you to write your most humiliating story about being stepped by renano oujo-sama As much as I love your imagination, if you just stop by and chat with the others... it'll attract more people. So... whether or not you participate, it's win/win... for me. /me casually snickers

Lol i guess it doesnt... that trickster =w= Always slowing at the worst moments and speeding up at the best... xD

Well im sort of working at my own pace~ Its not like i dont like writing so i dont really mind just writing in my free time instead of doing whatever else~ Im such a slow writer though @_@

Why would you do thatttt :runaway: Lol well i go around chatting with everyone anyway xD Not like i couldnt just continue judging or doing some other thing along the way ;p

Hmm... trickster.

Perhaps, someone just needs to stand watch and whip you into shape so you don't lose tack of time. >:3

Run! Run while you still can and fall into a manhole! You do chat... with everyone... at a good pace. @_@ I don't know how that's possible.

/me tries to tack time and fails... then runs for safety away from the whips D: :runaway: and right into a manhole :spiraldown:

Lol hmm what would be a good pace? xD I just sort of respond when i can..~

Remember. The manhole is infested with mutant snapping turtles. ^^

A good pace is when you set a certain date for whatever you want to finish/accomplish. Setting aside a certain amount of time is one thing, but if you set a date of when to reply or do work... you can be one step ahead.

As for replies to comments on forums, reply when you find the proper words to respond. Replying immediately is fine and all, but if you reply without some thought, then all that is are left empty words taking up space.

Or I'm thinking too hard. ^^;;

Why would there be snapping turtles in the sewers... and why are they mutant @_@ Do they carry around weapons as well?... :dead:

Hmm... im mostly setting aside time... A date when i want to finish.. i guess itll pressure me into concentrating when the time nears i guess XD

Yeah i usually just sit around thinking for a little before typing..~ Try to add at least a little in the reply though thats not always possible or im just too tired to think xD Dont think that youre thinking too hard though~

I was thinking about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :3

There are people who work better under pressure or when the deadline is near. That includes me

Hmm... true. Sometimes, it is painful to think, a little tired to think, or we just come up blank/empty.

Nothing a little sugar wouldn't help. ^_~

Also, I finished the prizes! Huzzah!

/me sleeps

Samy is used as bait ...hurray...thats what you get for putting me in a cage ^

Tennage mutant ninja turtles is exactly what I had in mind....I'm Donatello I think, at least i was when I was a kid. he's purple and all. Now if only there was some more of them, like Black and green.......Need black and greenz.

Lol thought it was the tmnt xD They got futuristic though last i saw @_@

Yeah... forces me to work and stuff x3 But not good to always have the pressure...~

Hmm... odd thoughts happen at night xD Though i guess i usually prefer to be more awake..~

Prizes x3 Well goodnightys ojou sama~ May your rest be peaceful~

Bait? Hmm you mean how ojou sama is trying to get snapping turtles to eat meh?~

Hmm... green would be odd though since theyre all green already ;p

No how she's using you as bait to lure ppl in the contest. Your job is to make conversations around here haha~

Yeah....perhaps it would but it would be so cool. I wonder what weapon green would have then huh. My kidhood was filled with powerrangers (GREEN) and turtles (GREEN) and Jedi lightsabers and the FORCE (GREEN)....So I like GREEN.....

Oh that... xD Hmm im bait?... xD But i still dun taste good :runhappy:

Sailor moon :runhappy: There was someone green wasnt there?... Hmm... jupiter? xD DBZ... piccolo~ What else...~ xD
But red blue yellow are used in most kiddie stuff =w=

Ahh mouuu im tempted to just vote for everyone x3

But thats why I filled your hazmat suit with tabasco...and probaly why ojou sama keeps dipping you in different things...like chocolate....it's all a preparation. Just proceed to walk safely on to the gingerbread house in the middle of the forest ..oh wait nm thats not yet....here eat some more sweets first.

IIII... never watched sailor moon I'm afraid. Think I'm spotted the green one in DBZ on my journeys trough the webs before.

Didn't you do that already, i was sure you had ? I voted for 3 pretty quickly.

But thats why I filled your hazmat suit with tabasco...and probaly why ojou sama keeps dipping you in different things...like chocolate....it's all a preparation. Just proceed to walk safely on to the gingerbread house in the middle of the forest ..oh wait nm thats not yet....here eat some more sweets first.

IIII... never watched sailor moon I'm afraid. Think I'm spotted the green one in DBZ on my journeys trough the webs before.

Didn't you do that already, i was sure you had ? I voted for 3 pretty quickly.

Cya samy and [MENTION=18465]Renajoy[/MENTION]; even though you already said goodbye and left. It's time too whoho ! :colalms: Get my game on !!

With best wishes to you sam for xmas, may you get a super fast stable line.

Ehh? O.o So thats what all the sweets were for D: But i still wont taste goods :runhappy: Probably...~

Hmm was thinking about who to vote for xD Not sures...~

See you genki~ Im hoping google gets that internet thingy over here faster =w=

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)