Rate the Avatar above You

@ Ruyzan 7.5/10
@ samy 9/10

Okay [MENTION=6202]Ruyzan[/MENTION], truce~

9/10

So damn Cute .... i want that kitty ... oh ... it isn't a kitty it is little neko loli girl :)

:bliss: :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

It is not ... well of course girls would think that it is ecchi ... but for me it isn't :)

8/10 ... Nice one ... i've being trying to watch that anime but haven't been able to do it.

why werent you? I heard few people are scared of it if your 18....-You can feel bad if I said I am just 12 and -I am not scared of it... And I love it its one of the best animes I ever watched in my life

Can you try and say what you said more slower please ... There are things that are making me confuse.

What do you mean By "I heard few people are scared of it if your 18" ... from what i understand you are saying that, you heard a few people saying that got scared of the Ava if they were 18.

And .... why is this "You can feel bad if I said I am just 12 and -I am not scared of it... And I love it its one of the best animes I ever watched in my life " -> Why would you say i can feel bad ??? .... it is true that i got a heart attack when i heard this but, when did i say i got scared of you ava ???

8/10

9/10

sexy but in low quality and size

mato 9/10

great avatar but if you look closely
you can see a white background
the forums is not actually white slightly beige

8/10 It is a good new avatar, that you have gotten [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] :)

A nice Image....looks like it from a festival^^ feels warm.....the colors are warm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.