Rate the Avatar above You

@ Ruyzan 7.5/10
@ samy 9/10

Okay [MENTION=6202]Ruyzan[/MENTION], truce~

9/10

So damn Cute .... i want that kitty ... oh ... it isn't a kitty it is little neko loli girl :)

:bliss: :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

It is not ... well of course girls would think that it is ecchi ... but for me it isn't :)

8/10 ... Nice one ... i've being trying to watch that anime but haven't been able to do it.

why werent you? I heard few people are scared of it if your 18....-You can feel bad if I said I am just 12 and -I am not scared of it... And I love it its one of the best animes I ever watched in my life

Can you try and say what you said more slower please ... There are things that are making me confuse.

What do you mean By "I heard few people are scared of it if your 18" ... from what i understand you are saying that, you heard a few people saying that got scared of the Ava if they were 18.

And .... why is this "You can feel bad if I said I am just 12 and -I am not scared of it... And I love it its one of the best animes I ever watched in my life " -> Why would you say i can feel bad ??? .... it is true that i got a heart attack when i heard this but, when did i say i got scared of you ava ???

8/10

9/10

sexy but in low quality and size

mato 9/10

great avatar but if you look closely
you can see a white background
the forums is not actually white slightly beige

8/10 It is a good new avatar, that you have gotten [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] :)

A nice Image....looks like it from a festival^^ feels warm.....the colors are warm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please