Rapid Gator and the likes

shrekfx

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2012
Question on these.. I tried to download from a site and noticed it is really slow without a primum membership.. Does anyone on here have premiums with any of them and are they trust worthy? Reason why I ask is I tried to do a one month with rapid gator and got a card decline and a call from my bank's anti fraud department. I'm guessing they are international. So I know I can't go through rapid gator, but what about any of the other ones? Thanks.

I could buy a premium account from them just fine and there haven't been any unusual charges on my card either. Maybe credit card thieves like to buy premium accounts to wash money, or maybe your bank is as insane as PayPal; I don't know.
Anyway, it's probably best to stay away from the newer hosts using discount scripts - they all look the same, so they're easy to spot.

I could buy a premium account from them just fine and there haven't been any unusual charges on my card either. Maybe credit card thieves like to buy premium accounts to wash money, or maybe your bank is as insane as PayPal; I don't know.
Anyway, it's probably best to stay away from the newer hosts using discount scripts - they all look the same, so they're easy to spot.

What one is best to download from in your opinion.?

Both RG and FF are maxing out my home connection, but FF seems to be more popular with people.

Cool. Thanks for the tips.. I'm starting to get into subbed vids so this is great. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
The current version suffers from no-progress bug, an update would be highly appreciated, please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5