[Psy] Gender stuff~

Most bugs look... horrible... when close up... >.< Hmm its more of an adaptive thing than a gender issue?

Last edited:
not spiders. well tarantulas and tree spiders look kinda creepy. I don't handle tree spiders because they're highly poisonous specially females that are very aggressive. house spiders are relatively calm, tarantulas are generally easy to handle. males are easier to handle because they don't bite much.

I would rather not get bitten at all... female spiders... more aggressive... well yeah seems that in for bugs the female seems stronger?

Last edited:
house spiders don't bite. I think. I've never been bitten. I had them as pets for 3 years mostly female. males have smaller butts.

Hmm they do bite... x.x Bit my mom at some point... females being larger... well need the nutrition and whatnot?

Last edited:
stereotypes are influenced by the media such as ANIME! lol but people behave they do because its what they see everyday and learn everyday

Hmm the fact that some bugs are genderless?

Media has been telling people how they should act for a while... So many lies...

Last edited:
anime IS full of stereotypes after all and brought forth new stereotypes like yanderes and tsunderes

and thats how people these days are not just anime movies and television are full of stereotypes making it an everyday thing branding it into peoples head so with out them noticing making them act or say the things they do or say :OOOO

Hmm well stereotypes arent only in anime? Sometimes people act as the stereotype says they do... though some stereotypes are quite... baseless... yanderes and tsunderes... well they probably exist somewhere xD

my stereotype is being weird, but being weird is in contradiction with the definition of stereotypes. if that is so then weird people are just plain weird. :lmao: ~babbling random stuff~

all my life ive been told im more man the girl for the things i like such as hardcore anime, mecha/robots, tokusatsu, gore and violence horror movies even though ill wear the occasional girl clothes i do more in just some baggy shorts and a beater :\

Hmm lets try keeping it to gender stereotypes considering the thread ;p

Im pretty sure people can be weird regardless of gender x3

Hmm ive been told im feminine in some aspects~ Mom went nuts thinking i would turn gay or something @_@

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; you got it easy. when I was a child I looked like a girl so much that they made me dress-up like one just for the fun of it.

[MENTION=14400]kona[/MENTION]; and what's wrong with liking those things? for me those are qualities rare for a girl. which makes them more interesting. What's wrong with wearing something you feel comfortable in?

stereotypes are rather boring.

also, if girls can wear pants, why can't men wear skirts?!

the stereotypes are rather idiotic and might just be a bunch of sausage but some do come out true :O

Hmm all that seems pretty normal to meh so yeah xD Dont see much wrong with a girl doing such~

Oh yeah @_@ You do have it harder... They never really did much to meh cuz i had a reputation for being strong xD Well actually there was something more to that craziness that my mom went through... but it wasnt only cuz she thought i might turn gay...

I only looked like a girl until I was 9. luckily I was never thought to be gay, well gay people are accepted in the family so no prob there. Would you believe that I was only thought to be gay in college for no apparent reason except for my complexion? Dumb basturds.

stereotyping is a form of discrimination, but the reason it exists is because many people fall under them.

well my family is asian im told to be more girly around adults and to be ore girly so i can marry some rich chinese man who owns some hot shot company >.> mother never knew i was

Hmm yes... though i would say stereotyping would only cover a subcategory in any group...

My family doesnt accept gays... they would really go nuts if i was... x.x well at least itll take a while for them to accept it anyway :/

stereotypes against gays really burn me up >.> call me butthurt but they all just piss me off >.> you dont know how hard it is to walk around with my wife without being gunned down by eyes its gross

well my family prioritizes freedom most of all, but a little bit anal when it comes to going outside at night.

:lol: @kona I thought that you would be from asia, no where else would someone be told to be more girly. wealthy chinese man... hahahaha. I'm from asia too but my country is a bit more liberal (on all the wrong areas)

I'm against rude stereotyping and discrimination. anyone could be gay for all i care, as long as they're not pedos or force their ideals I have nothing against them.

Last edited:
me being asian is a curse >.> nothing more butthurt then the asian "you need to be doctor or give me 20+ grand kids" stereotype >.>

Hmm... theyre somewhat more free here? There the castro and stuff for gays... called the worst city in america cuz of that :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03