[Psy] Gender stuff~

which leads to the philosophy that there is a woman in every man and a man in every woman hahaha

which leads to the philosophy that there is a woman in every man and a man in every woman hahaha

ooooh yes~ there's a theory that on the inside, men want to become more gentle/kind (feminine). and girls want to be more tough and able to be strong, stand alone etc~

I can say that applies to me~ :goodtea:

Hmm well lets just say that when people were talking... inappropriately... i had no idea what they were saying till some time in high school when friends sorta of.... yeah... @_@

I wonder if hanging around a certain gender could mess with the androgen levels...

ooooh yes~ there's a theory that on the inside, men want to become more gentle/kind (feminine). and girls want to be more tough and able to be strong, stand alone etc~

I can say that applies to me~ :goodtea:

I believe some have already succeeded i that :lmao:

Hmm the feminists who think girls should be free to act like guys? :goodtea: And the ones who think guys should be more like girls? xD

I believe people of any gender should be free to do as they please as long as these actions do not violate a set of moral codes.
However, these codes need to be redefined.

I wonder if hanging around a certain gender could mess with the androgen levels...

it's possible~ there's some pretty odd things about girls soo no surprise if guys have something too~ :P
There was one person who theorized that the moon has something to do with a girl's period. Also, if girls are around each other most of the time (the same ones) they will eventually sync when they have one. x-x
I've only heard that~ not really sure about the details.

Lol taking on the qualities of people theyre around?... Well not sure about the syncing though xD

I believe moral codes should be redefined every year or so ;p The world is changing very fast these days and the old codes dont work quite as well as they used to... but people still follow...

it's possible~ there's some pretty odd things about girls soo no surprise if guys have something too~ :P
There was one person who theorized that the moon has something to do with a girl's period. Also, if girls are around each other most of the time (the same ones) they will eventually sync when they have one. x-x
I've only heard that~ not really sure about the details.

I had a number of classmates throughout my school life that synced-up their periods. they were usually best friends but at one time, a total of 6 in our class had it. there are currently no studies about it, because it would be too embarrassing to discuss.

There has been some researches where a person's activities affect the production of hormones, for example, more rigorous activities tend to produce more androgen in both men and women, therefore creating a more masculine appearance in women while a less strenuous activity like sewing tends to produce more estrogen in the body, creating a more feminine features in men.

for Hermaphrodites (possessing both male and female genital organs) they can opt to remove either one as possessing both can create complications at a later age(with what I have read, they can get themselves pregnant indefinitely). on the bathroom issue, it depends on what they look like most.

Oh wow... well then i suppose its possible... i wonder how it works though xD And if guys would do similarly if they hang around each other tons O.o Hmm i wonder what causes the change... people act differently during different parts of the cycle right? Maybe that somehow makes the other person's cycle change slightly to match theirs?

I haven't read of any hermaphrodites that have both organs fully functional. for humans at least. it's not really an option for them to choose between male or female, one gender/sexuality would emerge sooner or later

there are currently no studies about it, because it would be too embarrassing to discuss.

There has been some researches where a person's activities affect the production of hormones
they can get themselves pregnant indefinitely)

I doubt alot of this~

first of all, there are already things embarrassing being researched. (human anatomy, being a doctor? willing participation in studies~) http://doinitwell.blog.com/2010/01/07/unlocking-menstrual-mysteries-why-do-women-sync-up/

A healthy body does not have to do with excess levels of hormones. (jogging for ex). and certainly not doing activities does not make a guy less masculine. (disabled people, students, video game players~)
http://www.seattlepi.com/lifestyle/health/article/Exercise-helps-keep-hormones-in-tune-1305493.php
http://www.livestrong.com/article/420512-hormones-released-when-exercising/
http://www.fitsugar.com/Hormones-Released-After-Working-Out-19252431

Now the last is close to impossible. Theoretically it can happen, but there's never been a case.
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2843/can-hermaphrodites-get-themselves-pregnant
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110318001835AA442vV

from bottom to top.

it is possible, therefore the danger exists. the case not happening as of yet only implies that the chances of it happening is very slim or rather no documented case has ever come to light.

that doesn't apply to gamers, most gamers are exposed to games that stimulate the production of male hormones, specifically violence, action, etc. It's not a matter of health but activity preference, for example, a frail boy growing up will tend to have less masculine features i.e. a less prominent adam's apple or narrow shoulders. this is due to a lack of strenuous activity, a strenuous activity being one of which primarily affects the amount of hormones produced. by strenuous i mean any activity that requires more energy from the body than what is regularly consumed. I specifically used sewing as an example to imply that more estrogen is produced through activities that have a degree of sensitivity to it. Dancing for example is an activity in which hormone levels vary on the choreography.

embarrassing not from the patient but for the scientists. there would be no clear objective for a research involving the synchronization of menstrual periods would it? the best thing they would find out would be why it happens and how it happens. as to what it can do to improve on science is above me.

Hmm understanding is a goal in itself ;p There is no harm in knowing is there? If the guys really dont want to do it then theres female scientists who could try~ I think its that they cant control friendships which is why they havent done anything? Thats a difficult factor to control...

To impregnate themselves... well... i dont think that would be all that great for them... assume that theyll prevent it somehow?...

well I don't think that would be happening sometime soon. Maybe as a form of adaptation only. Like that saying in Jurassic Park where life would find its way, and those animals that change their gender to fulfill/ replace missing roles

did you know that there is a specie of lizards that are completely female? they have no male counterparts and reproduce using a process similar to cloning

Hmm i suppose thats just genderless? There some bug that can reproduce with itself i think?

the scientists said they were female, not genderless. so i assume they possess genitalia or give birth. you mean like earthworms?

Hmm idk :/ Seems genderless if there isnt actually another gender counterpart =.= Earthworms can do that? xD

cut an earthworm in half and both parts will become full earthworms. same with starfishes

Oh that... ehh i think its some worm where the males were really rare so the females adapted so they dont actually need the male?

I like most bugs especially spiders. but not cockroaches. doesn't matter what your gender is, they're just :barfing:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03