[Psy] Cyberbullying

Second the type bully usually go for.......

this is right~ the ones who are hurt the most are the ones who care about others the most :goodtea:
idk if second has the same characteristics as me, but I'm usually easily taken advantage of and sometimes find it hard to standup for myself. I can't fight back because I'm not that kind of person. and I can't run away either :f

for the motivation question~ it's not exactly to feel superior. It's usually because the person has had some kind of experience in their life at a young age with bullying. my dad for example had some bad experience in childhood with his family, and he's pretty much treated me the same way~ nowww I'm probably not the same since I take alot after my mom XD
For the most part, i was used to just taking it since any attempt at defending myself resulted in more torture :f
I haven't studied much about stuff like this~ but I could look into my school database for some case studies XD

my expression reading [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION] post

UrgpZ.jpg

nooo there are solutions, just not one that fits every person~ what helps a guy might not help a girl for example :P
It depends on the main source and all. for me I know it would be emotion-wise, it might be some actions for another person.
Sometimes words is all you need, or maybe a friend, or something that works for that person.

It's like asking the question.. how do you help a crying 6 year old? Of course, it depends on what the person is crying about and all, the methods used to help might need to be different. The end result is the same: helping, showing love, being a healer. :P

Hmm some bullies bully others because they fears bullying themselves :/ Aka got bullied before...
Maybe even something like how its no fair that he/she got bullied and everyone else is fine...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03