Premium download

Takinono

Sep 4, 2020
Hi guys,

can you recommend me a good solution to unlock premium download speed on website like rapidgator, fastfile.cc, ... ?
What's the point of using so many different hosts? I might as well buy the product if I still have to pay $ 15 to download it elsewhere "for free".

Thanks and sorry for my poor english

There exist websites that allow you to leech the downloads at full speed without the same restrictions imposed by file hosters. Usually, the catch is that you'll have to see a few ads before download link is served, and there are limits on how big and how many files you can download in a day. However, rapidgator is one of the toughest nuts to crack and is one of, if not the most restricted hosts on such sites. I look for uploaded links whenever possible as it plays well with most of such sites. Mexashare is another alternative that has generally excellent file retention and gives around 2MB/s, iirc. That is a very good speed for a free host, and I'd say eliminates the need for leeching sites. Anyway, look up "deepbrid". That's the one I use. Almost free of ads and a healthy bandwidth quota.

But yeah, consider buying the products you seek whenever you can. That is usually the fastest and safest way to get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.