Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];

Sure, I could do that for you. But i will need your parents then, and i cant guarantee the ATK iv at 0, it will probably be 31/x/31/31/31/31.
Will give back all your parents and resulting scatterbug(s) (you need me to evolve it for just leave it as freshly hatched?) once its done I guess.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
Thank you very much. There is no problem with 31/x/31/31/31/31. If you get the one that ATK IV is 0, please tell me that even if his or her ability is not good. I have many ability capsule, so there is no problem at all too. Don't you need one of them? I can't use them all :)
I want you to give a parent(scatterbug with egg move though their moves will be deleted) back to me, and the rest can be released. But if you want the parent, I give it to you.
I tell you the way you can hatch eggs efficiently. Probably already you know.

First, putting 25 eggs in a box like drawn in the picture.
Second, Hatching them by lengthwise line in Luminose City or your favorite place.
Only that. In my case, this one cycle takes about 30 minutes. Just hatching every 5 eggs is rather a pain, I guess. Plus "Second" is almost automatic if you do it in Luminose City.

Anyways, I leave the way how to hatch eggs to you. Thanks again!

how to hatch.jpg

Really? It's okay even you take shiny if it hatched.
Compound Eyes, please. But IF the scatterbug whoes ATK IV is 0 with Shield Dust, I want it more than Compound Eyes (Just IF). And you don't need to breed it to vivillon, scatterbug is no problem.

More stuff from the E3!

Mega Diancie officially revealed!

New Mega Evolution! Mega Sableye!

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION];

Such a lazy man's design for Mega Sableye... Demon-like limbs and eyes are something that in my opinion Sableye should have had since its inception. Mega Diancie on the other hand looks gracious, though her new hem looks totally like a crystal chandelier. On a completely unrelated note, it feels quite unfair that Blaziken already had its mega form before the other third-gen starters are even getting theirs. It's also unfair that while Team Aqua's chaps now look (somewhat) cool, Team Magma's still look like they're wearing costumes for a children's event.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; when would you be available for trade? I havent bred in ages, even after obtaining my shiny charm 1 month ago. Kinda paused already but scatterbugs are fine by me.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Okay, I continue farming him then. I almost get the urge to throw da Master Ball... I had one Arti who looked pretty good and tanked my Azumarill's Play Rough like a boss. Had to get down his HP so I planned to use my Steelix and Payback for no stab and also while his Reflect was up. Dat crit happened...

Now my Mawile got the honour to switch out Stone Edge for False Swipe.

Edit: Which IVs are most important to max on an Arti? :/

Reactions: dnceridderterre
I think impish Articuno was not bad. In that case, HP, Def, and Sp.def are important.
Moves: Roost, Sheer Cold, Mind Reader, Ice Shard
Ice Shard is mainly for Focus Slash. Articuno has many weakness though...

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Okay, I continue farming him then. I almost get the urge to throw da Master Ball... I had one Arti who looked pretty good and tanked my Azumarill's Play Rough like a boss. Had to get down his HP so I planned to use my Steelix and Payback for no stab and also while his Reflect was up. Dat crit happened...

Now my Mawile got the honour to switch out Stone Edge for False Swipe.

Edit: Which IVs are most important to max on an Arti? :/

Depends on the Nature but HP is a must. Calm = Hp/SpDef | Timid = Hp/Speed | Bold = Hp/Def. The other max IVs are bonus in a way

Reactions: dnceridderterre
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; OMFG sir i dont think i am worth giving so much for. Thanks a lot yes, please wait for your scatterbug

Thank you so much too. I take good care of your pokemon that you sent me!
It is time that I have to get out of Mcd today.
I'm not in hurry. So please take it easy. I'll receive scatterbug when we both have time. Thank you again.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; oh i just completed the breeding. I have on hand 2 males with compoundeyes, but they are 31/x/31/31/31/31, not 0 though. Will return the parents plus 2 of them to you, so 4. :D

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; Thanks for all the stuff you gave me ^^ So happy~
I hope the breeds I gave you will be useful for you too!

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
Look at that damn nature! Are you fking real? *voicecrack*

33xg7qr.png

Look at that damn nature! Are you fking real? *voicecrack*

33xg7qr.png

Ouch.. >_>
I suggest you go catch a bunch of pokes with synchronizer ability and hope for one of them to have a bold/calm/timid nature :0

Ouch.. >_>
I suggest you go catch a bunch of pokes with synchronizer ability and hope for one of them to have a bold/calm/timid nature :0

Why didn't I know about the 50% chance to transfer nature? :deadsad:

Edit: Not even joking, it felt like I got kicked in my groin several times when I pressed the L, R and Start buttons... Still worth it though, I want a good one.

Wow, you are fast at work! Please let me receive them when we meet next time:) Thank you!

Oh is that you, unown! I talked to one who are in my friend list randomly.
I was surprised you gave me many useful and rare pokemon. Especially, shiny 6IVs Chespin is great! Thank you very much!
To be honest, I arleady have a gentle monster ball pattern vivillon. It's completely same one.
Perhaps you can copy pokemon? If so, I can lend you a modest monster ball pattern vivillon. Do you need it?
I'm so happy. I use them you gave me. They are so strong :D

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION];
Do you need a 5IVs calm articuno?
If so, I can give it to you. This articuno is surplus.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; Yea, that was me :3
Glad you like the pokemon I gave you ^^ I had the Chespin a long time but I never use it because I don't really like Chespin :x
Haha, the same one! I can't clone though. I got it in a trade too so I guess the person who traded me Vivillon cloned it.
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; You didn't? >_> Persevere young one, patience is virtue and will be rewarded :3

Then, are they all you gave me the last one? I take good care of them so much!
It seems many vivillons are cloned.
I should tell you about pikachu I gave you. He was hatched in 4gen with bug. He can use Fly, Encore, and Volt Tackle. Plus his nature is Naive.
He is available to Wi-Fi battle, and trading. But he is a bug monster. Please be careful to avoid critism by people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.