Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; You didn't? >_> Persevere young one, patience is virtue and will be rewarded :3

I did not... so that's why I'm breeding an Umbreon right now.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION];
Do you need a 5IVs calm articuno?
If so, I can give it to you. This articuno is surplus.

Naw, I'm fine. Want to get one myself. Thanks for the offer!

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; Ah I see :3 Btw, I have the Drought Vulpix (perfect for use already as its 5IVs, missing Attack in Timid Nature) and 4IV Bold Wish eevee ^^
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; I see, thanks for telling me =)
Yea, alot of the vivillons are clones. Which is understandable as the Event was only in Paris =/

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Oh, feel like trading then? If you have time that is.

Edit: Yeah, it's pretty alright :<

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; Sure ^^

I'll also donate you this rare PokeBall pattern Event only Vivillon :3
It was only given out for a short while in the PokeCenter in Paris, France.

Don't expect the Vulpix to be godly... yet.

Time to breed Vulpixes and Cyndaquils then xD

Thanks for the trade!

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; You're welcome ^^
Don't worry :3 I can wait :runhappy:

I'll get back to breeding Skorupi;s then :3

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Errm, which moves would even a good Vulpix have? lol

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; It can run different sets. All out special attack or a bulky set.

I run the bulky set with Substitute/Roar/Will o Wisp/Flamethrower.

Btw, can you help me evolve my Kadabra and Feebas? :0

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Ah, sure! I can help ya :3

Okay, we'll see what I go for then xD

Edit: Eh man, should I learn it Trick? (I'm clearly guessing "no")

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; It's stuck or something >_>

Edit: Oh no, leave trick

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; I skipped Trick since I thought it was shit for an offensive char lol

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; It wanted to learn Water Gun and Wrap but I ditched them.

Edit: Welcome back my egg hatching friend :'D

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Random trading = Takes 30 mins to get the other person to understand what you want. The conversation: Me: "Noncatchable" "PokéInPoké Y" Him: "Legend?" "Shiny?" Me: "AnythingGoes"

It ends up with him trying to trade me a shiny lvl 100 Ninetails for my 5 max IV lvl 1 Vulpix...

At least I got a Wigglytuff named Knuddeluff now who I can breed with :|
It was apparently German so that explains the name.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Also got your Cynda! Unless you want a female like I do, then you'll have to wait longer xD That 12.5% female rate is... horrible...

My Recover-Imprison Anti-Mewtwo agent Sableye is now available...geez, now I plan to get a Togetic/Togekiss to wall Zygarde...because I don't want to use Master ball on the other cart...

Looks who's back from the dead. Anyway, I'm so hyped about ORAS. ;-; I'll probably buy them both if I have the money (otherwise only Saphire).

I thought Mega-Sableye's design was decent, but I wish they did give his stats a huge buff since they are taking out Prankster from him.

Random trading = Takes 30 mins to get the other person to understand what you want. The conversation: Me: "Noncatchable" "PokéInPoké Y" Him: "Legend?" "Shiny?" Me: "AnythingGoes"

It ends up with him trying to trade me a shiny lvl 100 Ninetails for my 5 max IV lvl 1 Vulpix...

At least I got a Wigglytuff named Knuddeluff now who I can breed with :|
It was apparently German so that explains the name.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Also got your Cynda! Unless you want a female like I do, then you'll have to wait longer xD That 12.5% female rate is... horrible...

Yay! Cynda :runhappy: Any gender is fine ^^

Looks who's back from the dead. Anyway, I'm so hyped about ORAS. ;-; I'll probably buy them both if I have the money (otherwise only Saphire).

I thought Mega-Sableye's design was decent, but I wish they did give his stats a huge buff since they are taking out Prankster from him.

Well according to Nintendo they gave him a Defense and spAttack buff but lowered it's speed. And it gets Magic Bounce :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?