Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
I could breed a female Charmander for you and raise it to a Charizard. :goodtea:

Please..... :bigeyes: i need female charizard.... T__T

onegaii shimasuu..... should i send my dear charizard..? and do you have power bracer gwee ??

Hey anyone have a Destiny Knot up for trade? As a breeder I really need it.. I accidentally sold mine earlier in the game :deadsad:

Cyllage City Hotel. NPC on second floor. That destiny knot is godly. :goodtea:

[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; Sorry. You can take a look now since I wasn't sure if you viewed a video that I've shown before.

Yes. You can watch now. I was spamming you with "Nice!" yesterday to let you know I was ready. The same with today. ><'

Did you want a specific nature with your Charmander? Since I've no idea why you want one bred with a power bracer unless you're going for an X Charizard.

ever stoneee.... where i can find it... aghh... :ohnoes: i need to end the game first...

anw Cyllage City, Lumiose City can found destiny knot... errr... i think i need it unown... if its for breeding... T__T

ahh... i already got it... ahaha.... ^__^
mmmmm........ any luck find grass field quay.??

I want a quarter-pounder with extra cheese please. And some fries too. :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou