Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
Zero votes for the other starters so far xD

I think popularity will be something like this 1. Fennekin 2. Froakie and last Chespin.
But we need to know their stats/moves first :3

Froakie because I like frogs/toads in general, the only problem is that I also want Skrelp as well so I'll probably ditch Froakie for him after I caught him. Bulbasaur because I hope he has improved compared to gen 1 when it comes to moves.

I would actually have gone for Chespin if it wasn't because of Bulbasaur. I can't wait to see the 87% male gender chance for Fennekin since "he" looks pretty feminine...

Last edited:
Froakie because I like frogs/toads in general, the only problem is that I also want Skrelp as well so I'll probably ditch Froakie for him after I caught him. Bulbasaur because I hope he has improved compared to gen 1 when it comes to moves.

I would actually have gone for Chespin if it wasn't because of Bulbasaur. I can't wait to see the 87% male gender chance for Fennekin since "he" looks pretty feminine...

mmmm its okayy i gues... you can share the hm.. and first 1. water fighting.. 2. pure water....ah ahhahaha..... i think i will die if meet you... since i use 3 fire maybe.. :fullblush:

The fire type starters have always been the more popular choices. From charizard to blaziken to infernape, now we have a fox in fennekin. Fire/Psychic is still a relative good typing (forget about the failures of the first pokemon whom had this typing), it would not pain to see Fennekin as a potential sp sweeper given the typing.

We still have the mega-evolutions to worry about, especially when the entire roster of megas have been released already. The already over-powered mobs in the psuedos and the little-known powerhouses will receive a timely boost to keep up with new mechanics, typings and strategies into gen 6. I am more interested in new combinations of typings, with fairy thrown into the mess now, things will shape up for a new shuffle of top tier pokemons. I am not expecting a massive impact from fairys except for their reliable switch ins on outrages/dragons, but the umlimited potential from this franchise still never fails to amaze me and wreck my brains for solutions and new ideas.

Hey, Victini is cute. Also, while its lack of offensive stats greatly downsizes the potential of its movepool (in comparison with the original owners of Blue Flame and Bolt Strike, anyway), V-Create is still an immensely powerful move that is exploitable in competitive plays (Assist, anyone?).

the umlimited potential from this franchise still never fails to amaze me and wreck my brains for solutions and new ideas.
My thoughts exactly. Every time they introduce a new generation, that's what I think. And plebeians think Pokemon is nothing but child's play.

As for the new Pokemon, I hope to see more special attackers. Gen V had just way too many physical attackers, whether sweepers or glass-cannon types. Many of the Pokemon introduced in Gen V had attack stats higher than most of the previous generations (excluding some like Rampardos and legendaries), but there were only a bunch of very powerful special attackers like Reshiram (doesn't count) and Chandelure.

:objection: Uwuuuuu... I want Onee-sann.. beside you looks more adult then me... :evillaugh: :blushhappy:
so imouto is rejected... :XD:
lol nooooo, I mean I was referring to my imouto when I mentioned "sis." Not saying I am an imouto myself.

99% chance of me choosing Fennekin. The 1% is if his evolution turns out to be Fire/Fighting. <_<

99% chance of me choosing Fennekin. The 1% is if his evolution turns out to be Fire/Fighting. <_<

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............... ENOUGHH fire Fighting Starter...... we already have THREEE... SAAANN DAa YOoo.........

U1ZC2wQ.jpg

Ahead of the opening of the new Pokémon Global Link with the launch of Pokémon X & Y, they have announced a new feature of it. In Pokémon X & Y, you can earn Poké Miles within certain parts, currently unknown. PokéMiles are used in the PokéMileage Club in the PGL in order to pay to play attractions and receive items from the shop, which can then be sent back to X & Y. However, there is another way to earn them. It has been announced that your Dream Points will be converted to PokéMiles. These points are then sent to your new account if you register before January 14th 2014. If you register both games, then you will receive the points in each game so if you qualify for 500 PokéMiles, you'll get them in X and then get the same amount in Y. The conversion is as follows:
10,000–49,999 Dream Points = 500 PokéMiles
50,000–99,999 Dream Points = 3,000 PokéMiles
100,000–199,999 Dream Points = 10,000 PokéMiles
200,000 + Dream Points = 25,000 Poké Miles
The conversion is calculated by adding the Dream Points from all the games on your account. So if you have Black, White, Black 2 & White 2, they are all factored into the calculation. They also announced special Medals that are unlocked in the Pokémon Global Link if you also had Generation V games.
A Medal for Dream Points: 50,000, 100,000 or 200,000
A Medal for amount of purchased homes: 1, 4 or 8
A Medal for purchased items: 1, 25 or 50 items purchased
A Medal for purchased Pokémon Dolls: 1, 50 or 100 dolls purchased
A Medal for ranking in the top 100 in any GBU Season (except Season 10)
A Medal based on how many times you have ranked highly in WiFi Competitions

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=57409]Kirito-kun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62450]azazel sama[/MENTION]; [MENTION=63282]tobi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2663]meyrinkay[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]kosmos6000[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=68768]echanokokoro[/MENTION];
[MENTION=51649]TheRedRascal[/MENTION];
Another News :

xrI4K1J.png

Last edited:
This could be how the evolution goes.
View attachment 2910

Chespin
The Grass-type Pokémon Chespin has a tough shell covering its head and back. Despite having a curious nature that tends to get it in trouble, Chespin keeps an optimistic outlook and doesn't worry about small details.

View attachment 2911

Fire/Psychic huh? I wonder if Froakie will be Water/Fighting :3

no Froakie will be Water Flying... :XD:

[MENTION=51649]TheRedRascal[/MENTION]; i cant see the attachment btw...

Would've been 2 votes for him and no vote on Froakie if I doesn't choose Bulba. But I'm pretty sure that I'll choose Bulba...

I kinda prefer slow pokemon though :3 The only problem is attempting to escape from random encounters :lmao:

Honestly, i still can't play any of this x or y without a 3DS BIOS.
Does anyone have it?

did you mean 3ds emulator..??? we gonna play it with 3ds... not in emu.. since no news about 3ds emulator.. and i dont know if it work or no...

UPDATE :

5T3z3d4.png

DOUBLADE......

My Thoughts ...........
kjDh7b0.jpg

Resemble to Magnemite everyone..??? We will waiting for the 3 Swords... :XD:

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=57409]Kirito-kun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62450]azazel sama[/MENTION]; [MENTION=63282]tobi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2663]meyrinkay[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]kosmos6000[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=68768]echanokokoro[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Can't the 3rd evolution have 3 swords and the mega evolution have 4 swords?

Didn't like the color change. <.< But i think it's ok. Hope it has another evolution. Im naming it Tri-edge if it does.

I just realized that it got No Guard. Will be interesting to use it :3

nyahahaa.... this update.. only 1 new pokemon revealed... :sowwy: sooo when platinum/ black and white series will released they already release all pokemon..?

NEWS :

An interview in the "Nintendo Stadium Returns" booklet, featured in November's issue of Nintendo Dream, revealed new mechanic changes along with some of the decisions made regarding how Mega Evolutions work, and the distribution of moves and abilities.

1. Pokémon gain experience even when the opposing wild Pokémon is caught (as stated in another interview). A caught Pokémon gives the same experience points as a defeated one.

2. Sky Battles are limited to Flying-type Pokémon and those with the Levitate Ability (as previously confirmed). Some moves can't be used.

3. There is an adjustment to the inheritence system of breeding.

4. Ghost-type Pokémon can freely escape from battle without being influenced by Shadow Tag. (The official website mentioned trapping moves.)

5. The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokémon receive 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon receive 50% experience. ( GOOOODDDD )

6. The CGI style is different from that of Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Battle Revolution, because those games were supposed to emulate "realism within fantasy". Since the handheld Pokémon series is supposed to be accessible to everyone, battles were made "cuter".

7. When distributing new moves and abilities, priority was given to new Pokémon.

8. The standard selection process for Pokémon to be Mega-Evolvable is based on three points: visual looks, popularity and game balance.

9. The power-up of Mega-Evolved Pokémon is meant to elevate them to the class of legendary Pokémon, hence the restriction of only one Pokémon being allowed to hold a Mega Stone during battles.

10. The timing to Mega-Evolve is selectable.

11. Some moves, with focus on special ones, have had their power and accuracy revamped.

Credit to : bulbanews and staff for translating this..

My THoughts : Very good news.. and FUUUUUU i want tomorrow is oct 12.........

Pokemon list who has levitate :
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Levitate_(Ability)

SCEPTILE IS FAVORITEEE.. PLEase MAKE ONEEEE... all starters at HOeen is popuular.... :sowwy:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.