Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
mmmm i agree... turning into jrpg.. since pokemon is supossedly a rpg based game... or adventure maybe.??

i never go to pvp with other people using pokemon real game.. i have using java software.. playing pokemon battle..

UPDATE : Owners of Japanese versions of Pokemon Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 can download Sableye from Japanese Pokemon Centres now until September 28th.
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/1...ckwhite-still-seeing-dlc/#si4dRdPsSW0hvlAg.99
MEga Sableye everyone.???

TV COmmercial for X and Y :

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=57409]Kirito-kun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62450]azazel sama[/MENTION]; [MENTION=63282]tobi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2663]meyrinkay[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]kosmos6000[/MENTION];

Last edited:
FRESSSHHH NEWWWSS :

nvEiDIu.jpg

BXAwaMJ.png

[will be update if more good pics appear]

1. red one is tyrantrum. from the name we can assume its dynasaur pokemon... could it be our t-rex evolve..??? :D

2. blue one is Aurorus. it can be the evolve from amaura.. since its very likely..

The New Trailer about the tv series on X and Y..
Selena first appear.. And surprisingly She Is ASS.. i mean ASH Childhood friend... and FROAKIEEEE... ASH got Froakieee... WOOoo... cool pokemon.. and fennekin there looks cute... Chespin is rather shy pokemon... Ash new Partner Glasses one Clemont Seiyuu is Yuki KAJiii ( voices Eren Jaeger in Attack On Titan )

ENjoyyyy~~~ oh and According to an interview on Polygon, it has been stated that no Kalos Pokémon will have a Mega Evolution within Pokémon X & Y.
Aurorus has a move called Freeze Dry, which is an Ice-type move which freezes the opponent but is said to be super effective against Water-type Pokémon.
Various details are coming in from impressions at the media briefing last week. Pokémon will gain EXP when a Pokémon is captured. The Pokémon Centers not only have the standard PokéMart, but will also have a place for you to change your outfit

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=57409]Kirito-kun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62450]azazel sama[/MENTION]; [MENTION=63282]tobi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2663]meyrinkay[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]kosmos6000[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Reactions: Vivid
Hmm..I hope for some clearer pictures of that T-Rex soon :o

And that Aurorus looks like a water type but cute :3

its ice typee and rock i gues.. looks like lapras a little.. but preety wings.. rocks because from fossil.... :XD:

fBT8xi0.jpg

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

Last edited:
hello,everyone

I guess T-reX has rock and fire type.because he/she is red lol

Hmm..I'm kinda disappointed.. The weird spikes under his chin makes it look like a damn beard.

WHY!?

Edit: Rock/Dragon actually >_>;

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41234]kosmos6000[/MENTION] ;

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
Oh,that information was opened.
and,yeah...this beard make him ugly a little,I think so too.

I will so grab the grass eating dinosaur. I've had enough with all the meat eating dinosaurs.

The main reason to why I want the grass eating dinosaur is because of the Normal > Ice ability it got so you get a larger movepool

I like that you can get the original starting Pokémon in X and Y. Gonna kick some ass with Squirtle!

I'm actually more interested in the Pokemon Special anime based off the Red/Blue games that they're making instead of the XY series. Ash will always be a shadow of Red. :goodtea:

[MENTION=41234]kosmos6000[/MENTION] ; You get both the Kalos starter AND the Kanto ones :3

Hmm..23 days left~

NEWS:

Were you looking forward to playing Pokémon X and Pokémon Y in 3D? You’re going to be disappointed. The games mostly employ the Nintendo 3DS’s stereoscopic 3D effect in “certain cinematics and battle sequences,” IGN report. Most of the game, they say, is displayed in 2D.

According to Game Freak director Junichi Masuda, “We chose not to use 3D in areas where we wanted to put more focus on the game’s beauty. We also felt that using 3D sparingly would make it have more impact when it did show up.”

as for me im not too complain aboout this... maybe someone will... but its okay for me as long pokemon batlle has 3d effects...

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2663]meyrinkay[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]kosmos6000[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION];

Whaaat!??? FUUUUUUUUUU!!!! That is kind of disappointing. I was hoping for a full 3d display game. Oh well, I can live with 2d just fine.

I still need to buy a 3ds though. I have a couple choice titles I want to play before this 3d hype dies. Orz

Somebody send me a 3ds plox :D

Whaaat!??? FUUUUUUUUUU!!!! That is kind of disappointing. I was hoping for a full 3d display game. Oh well, I can live with 2d just fine.

I still need to buy a 3ds though. I have a couple choice titles I want to play before this 3d hype dies. Orz

Somebody send me a 3ds plox :D

ijfHRqv.jpg

hereeee

Yeah that sucks, why make a game on the 3DS if you aren't gonna use the 3D effect?

here for interview : http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/19/men-are-from-mars-pokemon-x-and-y-are-from-france

we must respect their choice for not making it WHOLE 3D... and sure they have their own reason they Do that... hope it satisfied you guys by reading that article....:fulfilled:

“The names of X and Y represent the philosophy we had behind the two games,” explained Yoshida. “We’ve taken the idea of X and Y from the geometric X- and Y-axes. They represent two different ways of thought. At the same time, we want to convey a message encouraging people to find a common ground, where X and Y converge.”

When I explained my theory to Masuda, he seemed bemused. “Xerneas is meant to evoke imagery of eternity, while Yveltal is destruction. Perhaps you could see some ties between feminine and masculine qualities there!”

ETERNITYyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited:
Totally excited for this! I don't have a 3Ds myself yet...but my sister does :whistle: I think I'll kidnap it for a few weeks~ and [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] I can't wait to see it! It doesn't seem like it'll be based off the manga...I wish it was!

[MENTION=68768]echanokokoro[/MENTION]; lol... nice one... welcome to Pokemon Family here... :fulfilled:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.