Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
It looks like there is going to be some big pokemon announcement tomorrow.

Let's just face it, Yveltal looks much more bad-ass than the rainbow deer :3 I'm pretty sure there will be more Pokemon Y sales than Pokemon X

Just less than a month waiting left~

Also, it strikes me as pretty rare that GameFreak didn't release that much info on the games. I highly doubt the pokemon that are revealed are all of the 6th gen ones. Compared to the period before D/P was released, pretty much everything was known about the game before it was even released :o

NOoooooooo RAInbow Deerr FTWwww........... :objection:

Anw about mega garchomp.. its has attack and special attack UP.. but Speed gonna reduced... so it just like bulky killer.. not fast killer..

[MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; hope soo... since im curious about mega evo things... and what legend and other pokemon model... 1 month is like 1 year now...

yay.... can customize characterrr........

Last edited:
I'm gonna get X also since most the people i know are going with Y (the legendary does look a lot cooler than X's) I'm quite curious about about the whole mega evolution will work..

I'm gonna get X also since most the people i know are going with Y (the legendary does look a lot cooler than X's) I'm quite curious about about the whole mega evolution will work..

WOoooooooooooooo......... VIviddddddd............. /me hug vivid..

you are my nakamaaaa~~~

Hmm... the Y Mega Mewtwo looks better than the X Mega Mewtwo...

I'm still interested in Skrelp's evolution. I get the feeling that he'll become the Y version of Cubone :|

Since Cubone is supposed to be the "forever alone" pokemon so Skrelp will probably take his "forever alone" part into Y. That explains how many people that would catch him when Y gets released :/

Skrelp is cute, people hasn't realized that yet :< Rapidash is awesome but I hardly think that he'll be in X and Y. I can hope but I get the feeling that he won't :goodtea:

I'm off to work therapy. See ya later :bye:

okayy... have a nice day hino-chann... :XD:

Little News :

DkPerWT.png

tiPp6yf.png

oQvhbYM.png

DfPiVF4.png

We REALLY can costumize our Character...mmmm.. cant wait for turning into blondie onee.. :XD:

ANDDD

OuSzpTX.jpg

Get Ready For Big News.. Wonder What it will be.. Anyone want guess it.??

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=57409]Kirito-kun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62450]azazel sama[/MENTION]; [MENTION=63282]tobi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION];

Last edited:
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; I actually saw those news this morning on a youtube video.

Also some kind of poodle pokemon that you can groom and that will return to it's original looks if you hasn't groomed it for a while. I don't know if you've posted this already though...

mmm.. no not yet... ahahaha.... >,< [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; helppp meeeeee

I was only lucky enough to stumble across it while looking on a video :3

/me hides

Looks like they are having some contest/give away. You have to find codes and enter it at the website for drawing entries and other prizes.

that gotcha catch em all event??

News [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; update :

e496Su3.png

SGpBz6l.png

w2U7Ajc.png

RTPZIxC.png

Djwm5Pf.png

XHj97gr.png

6gHq0Zx.png

q18qHj7.png

1. Team Flare Head..?? His name is Xerosic

2. DIantha, Kalos Actress.. Sometime she trade pokemon with you.

3. Customization Art..

4. Team Flare Scientist.

5. Furfroou withWhitening..

6. Fufroou with blue marshmaloow colour.. you can change it by dye his hair with blue dye. :X

7.Furfrou with Orange colour.. by Giving him Orange water and orange dye will be turned to that.. :P

8. Furfrou Pink Colour.. give him pink dyee....... :D

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=57409]Kirito-kun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62450]azazel sama[/MENTION]; [MENTION=63282]tobi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION];

Last edited:
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; Yup, this was what I saw on the youtube vid in combination with the poodle xD You're a good news reporter :3
The Flare boss looks strange though... don't like him :/ Character customization, woo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?