Photoshop Contest 2012

Lol.. i'm stressed out XD
even i collect object with transparent bg. on PNG into 1 image as GIF, still not working :raging:

Yeah.. but i want it with no background so i can add some renders XD

You think you could give an example pic? Might be able to sort it out :P

Hmm.. i don't have any samples. I've told you before, i can't make any yet XD
What i mean is the regular GIF image can be done with transparent bg.
Mostly GIF picture had white bg isn't it? that's the way i want a different one :3

Hmm, you need to erase the background layer if you add them to photoshop, if the final image is already transparent (the bg is checkerboard) you can export it to gif. don't forget to check the transparency box in save as dialog. And remember gif only support 256 color, so if you use png with many color as source, it can be bad if it exported into gif.

Reactions: Neko
yeah... unfortunately there isn't any format that can hold animation and easily embedded into animation except flash...

Oh i forgot 1 thing.. [MENTION=29498]ZeroX57[/MENTION] do you have any plugin on Corel/PS like brush paint or something?

Well most of them comes with the installation if you want new brushes just download em online.

Okay.. btw i like how you render and adding the light on your work (somehow it likes slashes) XD

you have to lower the transparency in ps, for all the layers of the gif..

for more details ask juan...

Hmm but this doesnt even have a theme xD Well i guess that makes it somewhat difficult too...

I think if there is no theme, i can do my work better.. i can express myself better..
btw I don't know what to make for September's SOTM because the theme is food..

Hmm i was thinking torriko or luffy since theres food involved ;p Not that i can make one anytime soon...

This is an Anouncement for the future The contest ends september 21st please post your entries now, The Judging will start right away after tommorrow and will take 20 days the people in charge of judging etc: [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] (co-leader in charge if a car runs over me) [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] (Judge) [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION] (Judge) and Mato (Host, Leader, Creator whatever you desire to call me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?