Pacomane: Watashi, Kyou Kara Meimon Yakyuu-bu no Seishori Gakari ni Narimasu.. - Package Edition

trantung627

Trusted Member
Jul 26, 2019
i've installed this game. First, the size game is 4gb but when i installed it into my pc. i checked and it's size is just 2gb. Is another 2gb missed ? or i have error when i install it. Please help. thanks a lot

i've installed this game. First, the size game is 4gb but when i installed it into my pc. i checked and it's size is just 2gb. Is another 2gb missed ? or i have error when i install it. Please help. thanks a lot
It's because the other 2GB are just dummy/padding/garbage data. The game check whether these garbage data exist when you run the game for the first time or after applying a patch. Unless you know what you're doing, do NOT rebuild the iso without them.

You did the right thing by downloading the ISO/Package/Disc version, though. Pakomane has an append patch which, short of buying the game yourself, will only work with the ISO/Package/Disc version.

Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.