Otome Guy Favorites

NALAN FROM KOEZARU WA AKAI HANA! hehe. Since Eroge's different from normal otome games and has that realistic feeling between the lovers. Plus! Nalan waited for 7 years for the girl!!! Kyaaaaa~ So far, he's my favourite. Too bad though since his route's WAY too short and mostly related to Slen. Anyways, anyone know any games with slightly loli, but cute and cool guys? Since I need a good recommendation. Also, played countless voltage inc games, but they.. how do i say it, like they lack the "lovey dovey“ scenes. But scenes like Yamato's ending from my forged wedding's also nice. Anyways, any recommendation plz?

Which console?

FOUND KENN FANN :56016:

Im still currently bias toward Fuuto from Brocon and Kei from Ken ga kimi, sorry for my seiyuu bias :56053:

Which console?

PC! While R-18 otome games are quite...something...this title has good plot and characters.Be warned tough that some routes have [inline-spoiler]forced sex[/inline-spoiler]. But don't worry~ The main story is good~
But I don't know if its the best R-18 game, I haven't tried every title yet...
:444811:

My love for Natsuhiko from NORN9 is more than any other character of any other game :happytears: Ono-sama's performance was amazing and his route was the best one in the whole game :nosebleed:

Nobody...most of the time they are all dull and without brain...
But they are so beautiful!!!
I want them all as domesticated pets ^^

PS:Some 18+ Otome games have good story and "not-so-cute" characters.
But in "pure" Otome, you always play a cute and kind girl with a lot of cute and kind guys.
Very boring...
I would like to play a warrior-princess saving the Princes!

Last edited:
NALAN FROM KOEZARU WA AKAI HANA! hehe. Since Eroge's different from normal otome games and has that realistic feeling between the lovers. Plus! Nalan waited for 7 years for the girl!!! Kyaaaaa~ So far, he's my favourite. Too bad though since his route's WAY too short and mostly related to Slen. Anyways, anyone know any games with slightly loli, but cute and cool guys? Since I need a good recommendation. Also, played countless voltage inc games, but they.. how do i say it, like they lack the "lovey dovey“ scenes. But scenes like Yamato's ending from my forged wedding's also nice. Anyways, any recommendation plz?

I've played a fair number of R18 otome games including Koezaru wa Akai Hana, and to be honest I can't remember any of the main characters being as "sweet and loving" as Nalan. Maybe that's why Nalan was the secondary and not the main characters. The two which made me cry the most were:
Hoshi no Oujo: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-115/otome_pc-%5B030825%5D%5B%E7%BE%8E%E8%95%BE%5D-%E6%98%9F%E3%81%AE%E7%8E%8B%E5%A5%B3-%E7%89%B9%E5%85%B8-%5B602mb%5D-72297/

Yume wo Mou Ichido: Koufuku no Kaze: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-115/otome_pc-%5B061109%5D%5B%E7%BE%8E%E8%95%BE%5D-%E5%A4%A2%E3%82%92%E3%82%82%E3%81%86%E4%B8%80%E5%BA%A6-%E5%A4%A2%E3%82%92%E3%82%82%E3%81%86%E4%B8%80%E5%BA%A6-%E5%B9%B8%E7%A6%8F%E3%81%AE%E9%A2%A8-%5B1-24gb%5D-72302/

Both games are older, so the art won't be like Koezaru wa Akai Hana. Give them a try.

I like ブラッド=デュプレ from Anniversary no Kuni no Alice ~Wonderful Wonder World~ best of all:56053:

I played Amnesia and Ukyo was my favorite. The way he has taken to meet the heroine was really sad...
Amnesia was good otome game ^^

Favourite from all the games I ever played ever?
I'll judge by how many times I replayed any paths:

Shiro from Bloody Call comes first place
Ukyo from Amnesia is second
Arles from BWS is third

From this year's games?
Sagihara Sakyou from Ken ga Kimi

Suzuya Tohzuki from Starry Sky ( He is very kind , a perfect boyfriend ^^ )
Mikaze Ai from Utapri ( I like his singing :D)
Shuu from Diabolik Lovers
....:nyanmusu_happy:

Muma from Zettai Meikyuu Grimm for sure, I still replay his route and I have played it 5 times already! I freaking love it, I still regard it as the best route and dude ever, as much as that may not be true (but it will always be true for me).

For others, I love Garaiya from Shinobi Koi Utsutsu and Jack from Eikoku Tantei Mysteria, but I like Garaiya a bit more...

As strange as it is, I liked Barbara from Lucian Bee's a lot XD I also liked Cheshire Cat from ALICE=ALICE, but game itself is another issue entirely....

Muma from Zettai Meikyuu Grimm for sure, I still replay his route and I have played it 5 times already! I freaking love it, I still regard it as the best route and dude ever, as much as that may not be true (but it will always be true for me).

For others, I love Garaiya from Shinobi Koi Utsutsu and Jack from Eikoku Tantei Mysteria, but I like Garaiya a bit more...

As strange as it is, I liked Barbara from Lucian Bee's a lot XD I also liked Cheshire Cat from ALICE=ALICE, but game itself is another issue entirely....

SAJHKJFHKJHDS You like Garaiya as well????? He's just a cutie, i really fall hard for him:nekopara_blush:
I always get embarrassing when playing Shinobi Koi utsutsu since it just keep making me ///run around

Cherish cat >///<, cant get enough of him

SAJHKJFHKJHDS You like Garaiya as well????? He's just a cutie, i really fall hard for him:nekopara_blush:
I always get embarrassing when playing Shinobi Koi utsutsu since it just keep making me ///run around

Cherish cat >///<, cant get enough of him

Like, Garaiya is freaking adorable, there's no way that he wouldn't be one of my favorites; I do have to admit that sometimes he's hard to understand with his chuunibyou but he's awesome anyway...!

Honestly, the whole game is awesome, why haven't I done more routes yet...?! Better yet, why haven't I completed the game yet?!

As for Cheshire Cat: "KYAWAII!!" 'Nuff said XD

Like, Garaiya is freaking adorable, there's no way that he wouldn't be one of my favorites; I do have to admit that sometimes he's hard to understand with his chuunibyou but he's awesome anyway...!

Honestly, the whole game is awesome, why haven't I done more routes yet...?! Better yet, why haven't I completed the game yet?!

As for Cheshire Cat: "KYAWAII!!" 'Nuff said XD

Cherish cat: Lol, i cant just getting enough with that, especially with Nao-nii voice as well
Garaiya: It really fun to see him trying soo hard to be manly but that make me like *AWww* and wanna tease him *doS switch ON*:nekopara_innocent:

SKUtsutsu: well maybe there's some weird route? like teacher 1 i dunno why but i kinda....... when playing him but overall it's worth playing:nekopara_pleased:

Cherish cat: Lol, i cant just getting enough with that, especially with Nao-nii voice as well
Garaiya: It really fun to see him trying soo hard to be manly but that make me like *AWww* and wanna tease him *doS switch ON*:nekopara_innocent:

SKUtsutsu: well maybe there's some weird route? like teacher 1 i dunno why but i kinda....... when playing him but overall it's worth playing:nekopara_pleased:

More than finding it adorable when he tries to sound like an adult, I found that his loneliness was adorable since he'd get happy at the tiniest thing and it would just melt my heart =3 ("You-You want to be friends... with me?!")

Oh yeah, there was the teacher... That's not really my thing so let's pretend that he doesn't have a route and I'll complete the game with all the others ^^'

may be all of them .... I don't really know ~~~ because each other guy have different thing.... So may be I like all of them

I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T CHOOSE !!!

There are many characters I loved... I can't just pick one ! Let's do a list...
Moutoku (Sangoku Rensenki)
Erik & Alfred (Moujuutsukai to Ouji-sama)
Tenma & Yukito & Gai (Glass Heart Princess)
Aje (Snow Bound Land)
Kei & Tsuzuramaru (Ken ga Kimi)
Kamakiyo (Shinobi, Koi Utsutsu)
Chouun & Sousou (Juuza Engi)

Waaaaaaahhhh.... !!!

Last edited:
I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T CHOOSE !!!

There are many characters I loved... I can't just pick one ! Let's do a list...
Moutoku (Sangoku Rensenki)
Erik & Alfred (Moujuutsukai to Ouji-sama)
Tenma & Yukito & Gai (Glass Heart Princess)
Aje (Snow Bound Land)
Kei & Tsuzuramaru (Ken ga Kimi)
Kamakiyo (Shinobi, Koi Utsutsu)
Chouun & Sousou (Juuza Engi)

Waaaaaaahhhh.... !!!

Aaaaaaaa soul mate, most of your favorite are my, OMG OMG OMG i absolutely love them. Aje, Kei, Tsuzumaru, Yukito........

These guyz are absolute dork but i cant help but .......:nekopara_hug::nekopara_blush:

Aaaaaaaa soul mate, most of your favorite are my, OMG OMG OMG i absolutely love them. Aje, Kei, Tsuzumaru, Yukito........

These guyz are absolute dork but i cant help but .......:nekopara_hug::nekopara_blush:

Haha, glad to hear ! And I didn't even finish my list...
I'm as hopeless as you when it comes to these guys lol

I play otoge firstly by looking the seiyuu in the game and some time by the developer.

I love Kakki as my Favorite seiyuu and always looking for game with him in it.
For developer, my favorite is Honey Bee for now. From other, I also play otoge from Otomate and Rejet.

I only have a few, really. Most of them tend to be either tortured or broken souls and freaking horrible personalities. But everything depends upon how the MC handles them.

For some reason, I really like Toma and Ikuto... or rather the two yandere otome game characters that comes to mind right now who were voiced by Hino. I love how Heroine treated Tome during his route so. And Ikuto ofc, mainly because I dig incest-related stories in fiction.. I'm really questionable, I've admitted that a loooong time ago.

Also Majima Yoshiki of Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari because his story, character, and development's really special and unique.

Finally, I love Harada and Hijikata of Hakuouki. Mainly because Okita's been taken as a husband by my best friend and I have no choice but to choose who made me cry the most and who made me happiest while playing that game.

Reactions: uenchuceli

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]