[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

20170705154604231.png

20170705155019271.png

Just started playing HS, I'm way outdated but not anymore but I'm getting used to it's schematics.

EWbSLUsK.jpg

QYb2ZGu3.jpg

Hope you'll like it.:)

Here's yet another introduction to a new lady of mine, folks! I'm still kinda fickle on her hairstyle, so we'll see how that goes.

Her name's Nadine Burnham, she's from England, so just relax and enjoy...

Now I have nothing else to do with porting studio mods.... I be going back and have some real fun with studio...... First of all I am noob and so please don't chew and spit me with harsh comments.... My English sucks (I know) and photoshop skills (HAHAHAHAHAH!) (Really!, Seriously!).... :XD:
Now I have to use ImgBox since it has sorting feature which is not in ImgCav
20170706004809106.png

Edit: Random_user//Shinki : post them more frequently I'd say :D

this is a different forum, so those "recaps" are catually new here :) post them to your hearts content. great work BTW.

Alright then, there's only one more recap post after this one and then it'll all be done (unless I missed some pictures xD).

All the rest of them are focused on a certain tribe living in the jungle. Once again, sorry in advance to anyone who has already seen these.

Some background on these characters. The one with the ponytail is Basaari, who is the chieftain of the tribe. She is pretty laid back, and likes a good fight. The one with the bow and staff is Suuri. She is super accurate with a bow, is trying to learn the arcane arts, and has a bit of a crush on Basaari.

Street racing in Fortuna City. Thanks to Ram-0-ram for the new map :)
streetrace.png

Chapter-2 (I know I suck right now with studio.... Just give me some time and we will see.....:wasclose:)
03acqf6L.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the Latin girl w/ mecha suit I was talking about, fooled around using a lot of mod items this time.

"HahaHA She came just from her power core getting destroyed, This app is surely handy :megaLUL: "
Anyone know Daoko? :XD:

The last recap collection, well sort of...

Soon...

An earlier picture I forgot.

...there is another four or five pictures, but I don't know about those ones.

Bonus: Recap Animations. Nothing too special, was just mucking around with the gimmicks.

She's having a field day...

zgMU896R.png

dOQ2P.png

Note to [MENTION=127652]Ram-0-Ram[/MENTION]; That weapon pack is so detailed to the point that I get this weird feeling about using most of them with the exception of that really old gun (used here).

Most of the weapon pack is already ported by Elysium in HongFire but it lacks the variety that is needed to port so I only introduced some exceptions... But you already know it...
About the old Thompson... Snooley introduced a Mafia or Mobster outfit so that gun is a perfect combination with Snooley Mobster outfit...

Hmmm...

What's the trick to the "Spoiler" tag on this site? It didn't seem to work for me this first round.

Pussy catapult - Redux

MFilxKyBa.png

16JXcuTN.png

About the old Thompson... Snooley introduced a Mafia or Mobster outfit so that gun is a perfect combination with Snooley Mobster outfit...

That's a Russian PPSh and I find no Thompson in that pack.

Zuziao

20170630113227314.png
20170707133237755.png
Thought it might be nice to start posting on this site too. Zuziao may not be much of an octopus anymore, but she can still kick eight times as much butt as anyone else! Definitely my favorite character from the TOXIC TRASH, she’s been stripped down, heavily-armed, and polished down perfectly for NIGHTMERICA. I couldn’t resist giving her a little firepower, there’s nothing quite like a pretty young woman wielding a dangerous piece of light artillery. Nothing beats a gal dangling a cigarette between her lips, either, so I guess you could say that Zuziao covers all the bases! I included a little naughty shot in the "Spoiler" above, what I call a good day at the beach.

charaF_2016_1228_1856_51_327.png

Last edited:
Re: Hmmm...

What's the trick to the "Spoiler" tag on this site? It didn't seem to work for me this first round.

To go Advance Setting there is Spoiler tag next to Speaker and Magnet icon. Click on it and a small window appears.... Type the words in it and post the link between the spoiler....

Pussy catapult - Redux

MFilxKyBa.png

16JXcuTN.png

That's a Russian PPSh and I find no Thompson in that pack.

Opps! It looks closely to thomspon too my bad.... You are right.... That is Russian PPSH

The Herald of the Goddess of the Underworld and a hapless adventurer find themselves at the mercy of Alabaste the Celestial and her Champion.

The Goddess of the Underworld really likes riling up her older sister, Alabaste, and is well known for her practical jokes and being quite the trickster. However, this desecration of one of Kalabranth's sacred sites on the mortal plane, which also happens to be the one dedicated to Alabaste herself, might just be the straw that finally breaks the camel's back.

Sidenote: Setting up this picture was not an easy feat, considering the whole thing is at a 90 degree angle. What you have to do to make a cloak move. lol xD

[MENTION=134938]saint1228[/MENTION] Welcome to the party! xD

Last edited:
Yesterday, I made Jessica babyfat (Taiwan fitness model) bonemod body, and somebody asked if she is Jessica Henwick aka Colleen Wing from Iron Fist.

I was like so thoughtful, so I decided to make her too. I would check the babyfat face later, because I might have missed something when I made her 1~ month ago.

The mirror mod does not reflect 4k when I took the cap with Honeyshot btw, and also the light is screwed up too.
So I came with the caption "Sometimes looking into the mirror is like you see yourself from the parallel world."

My attempt on @Eleven favourite girl, Stefania Ferrario :desire: //// Someone actually think this is Joffrey from GOT :wasclose:

Some more random pic, but meaningful in its own way. More Konosuba and more John Wick dogs w/ gun, car and the map from @Ram-o-Ram <3

Astrid

20170703112852125.png
One of my personal goals in converting old characters to NIGHTMERICA is to take the least-interesting ones from ARKHAM SENIOR HIGH and turn ‘em into some of my best new works. That’s definitely the case with Astrid, a violent and bloodthirsty woadie ripped from the pages of history and spilled into the present--along with the gushing entrails of her slaughtered enemies! I’ve mentioned before that the film Doomsday was a huge source of inspiration for this series, but it was another Neil Marshall movie, Centurion, that inspired Astrid’s savage new selection!

charaF_2017_0101_1925_19_155.png

Last edited:
Since the ground cannot be worked, we opted for a fully self-contained elevated solution instead...

Just a piece of engineering this time...

KJf9YxjGq.png

xPWbk9.png

aM8o6kT2.png

8q0DH.png

e7qrKJPt.png

Ftg0Y.png

20170703170348392.png
Now here’s a real Nightmerican hero, and surely thee Devil’s Own: Ingrid in full black metal regalia! She’s hatred, darkness, and despair; a judicious use ov thee Acc(essory) Summon Ring allowed me to dress Ingrid to thee nines and really elevate this character for NIGHTMERICA. It also helps being able to pose fingers in StudioNEO; I always wanted to see Ingrid flashing thee Horns ov the Devil. She’s looking more and more like her idol Abbath every single night!

charaF_2017_0103_1638_35_698.png

Last edited:
@Saint1228 - I don't want to be the fun patrol, around here, but could you perhaps put spoilers on your large images?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.