[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

I got these working, but not the IK tentacles. I suspect that it might be the format so I'll have to re-save them in another format.
But right now, I want to get some different stuff out. Creatures, toys, perhaps some clothing as well.

It's his goofyness that makes him kinda creepy, ain't it? Most of the monsters will be somewhat based on Muv-luv, as I earlier said. Some of them looks
kinda goofy and yet they are creepy as heck.

Ah I see. I think tentacles can hold out for awhile since Illusion already has the FK tentacles which I have been using quite frequently. But creatures sounds fun!

Indeed, those wicked eyes and smile is what really gets to me. Which isn't a bad thing of course. The creepier the better I'd say!

@Sin07 I know that you have been missing these things, but they're on their way into HS, with IK controls and such.
@tmvaegis You cover your eyes.
t33ZqQH9.png
You know me all too well, my friend, lol! Just different strokes for different folks, no biggie!

Here's some more recap pictures. Sorry in advance to anyone who has already seen these.

Three more posts and then all the recap pictures should be done, hopefully.

Sidenote: Haven't been really working on anything new atm, been playing too much Shadow of Mordor. xD

For some inexplicable reason she hates pop idols and would go out of her way to make their lives miserable...perhaps this is one of the more lenient antics of hers.

The grey dress is for urban environment.

Fun fact: Looks like that screen cannot hide IK nodes...

yFOJqbrk.png

oI1Fu.png

SqPuAp.png

Megumin: "Found you.. pervert train"

I hope you don't get tired of me experiment this angle shot again ;)

A group shot after I have finally tweaked their bodies with bone UI, scene credit gives to Honey D, Look at dem thighs go :D

Here is full character sheet of them, including the old one to compare. Do they look Latin/Latin American now? Tell me what you think.

Another new picture, this time set in the Holy Empire of Kalabranth. Ruled by the celestial Alabaste, this kingdom dwells between the Realm of Mortals and the Planes of the Old Ones. They are a devout people built upon the sacred tenets of pure white magick.

Reactions: eleven
"It is said that idols are some kind of mythical creatures that has no such things as biological needs... However, my analyses indicates that you are a hundred percent humans...so once and for all, we shall find out the truth..."

ak7rw.png

@random_user - Hello and welcome to our humble thread here at AS! BTW your pics look very familiar, what is your username on Hongfire? I have seen you work before over there. Glad you decided to share them here with us and keep them comin!

@Lewdduck
- I must say your work is improving at an astonishing rate. Some really good shots you have here and so many pics to share! Keep up the great work!

Happy 4th of July to my American friends! Canada day has passed for me but nobody cares about Canada :(

Got some more Amira pics here posing with cars and of course her favorite past time, tentacle action!

(Side note: Are you guys tired of seeing Amira? I use her the most because she is my favorite. If you guys would like to see a different girl just let me know!)

BTW does anyone else here love the new slimes? They are great for creating cum I find. There isn't a lot of good cum items but these ones from Illusion are something else!

@fsjoku - You're going to like the first 3 pics my friend ;)

I'm glad imgbox is still up and running. I like that it does not compress images and lose picture quality and also because I have all my pictures for my guides on there, I was hoping to transfer them at the last minute but it seems like I don't have to anymore!

(Side note: Are you guys tired of seeing Amira? I use her the most because she is my favorite. If you guys would like to see a different girl just let me know!)
Well... since you're asking, I wouldn't mind seeing a little more Gwendolen, or even Kaho, since I haven't seen her in what feels like ages! I personally have a bittersweet thing for Amira, as while she's one of my favorites of yours, most of her content is not up my alley. You know me, I have my picky preferences. It'd be even a nice change of pace to see Amira not always involved in monster rape or tentacles, like the cars pics you just posted. (Though, I'm not a car guy, either, lol, sorry!)

In the end, though, you're making what you like, so you can pretty much throw everything I just rambled out the window. >_>

P.S.: Oops, thanks for the 4th of July well-wishes!
Oh? You guys have a Canada Day? How adorable! So... do you just munch on bacon, suck on maple syrup, and talk about hockey all while riding a moose in a Mountie uniform, 'eh'? :D
The 4th arrived so quickly, I haven't even bothered doing a pic, for it. : /

Last edited:
@random_user - Hello and welcome to our humble thread here at AS! BTW your pics look very familiar, what is your username on Hongfire? I have seen you work before over there. Glad you decided to share them here with us and keep them comin!

Hello to you as well o/
My username was shinki on Hongfire.

Dark elves are definitely something I don't mind, especially if they are anything like Pirotess in Record of Lodoss War. She was so cool and looked so badass. The tentacle stuff on the other hand...not really a fan of that, sorry. That being said though, I can appreciate all the time and effort you put into making those pictures, even though they aren't my cup of tea. xD

BTW does anyone else here love the new slimes? They are great for creating cum I find. There isn't a lot of good cum items but these ones from Illusion are something else!

There was that [Futalog] Various_Items_v7.0 mod on the pastebin that added more types of "liquid", as well as various tentacle and monster "appendages". Don't know if you got that one or not, but it could be pretty handy. :D

Handcrafted outdoor tub's first act...

DfK0Ye.png

QEhNFu.png

...and I keep on spewing eccentricities...

Well... since you're asking, I wouldn't mind seeing a little more Gwendolen, or even Kaho, since I haven't seen her in what feels like ages! I personally have a bittersweet thing for Amira, as while she's one of my favorites of yours, most of her content is not up my alley. You know me, I have my picky preferences. It'd be even a nice change of pace to see Amira not always involved in monster rape or tentacles, like the cars pics you just posted. (Though, I'm not a car guy, either, lol, sorry!)

In the end, though, you're making what you like, so you can pretty much throw everything I just rambled out the window. >_>

P.S.: Oops, thanks for the 4th of July well-wishes!
Oh? You guys have a Canada Day? How adorable! So... do you just munch on bacon, suck on maple syrup, and talk about hockey all while riding a moose in a Mountie uniform, 'eh'? :D
The 4th arrived so quickly, I haven't even bothered doing a pic, for it. : /

@TMV - Thanks for the feedback my friend! More Gwen and Kaho will be on their way! I have been neglecting most of my girls, Amira has been hogging the spotlight as of late but it's time for her to let the other girls into the show. And yeah I do know your preferences :D I figured not everyone wants to see tentacles all the time, as much as I love it. Yes I do what I love but I also love sharing my work so half of it is for your guy's enjoyment as well!

Yeah our Canada day is pretty much your 4th of July, except is on July 1st. This year was a big year since it marks our 150th anniversary as a country! Woo. Go Canada eh!

Yup pretty much. We also ride our dog sleighs and leave our igloos to enjoy the fireworks too!

Hello to you as well o/
My username was shinki on Hongfire.

Dark elves are definitely something I don't mind, especially if they are anything like Pirotess in Record of Lodoss War. She was so cool and looked so badass. The tentacle stuff on the other hand...not really a fan of that, sorry. That being said though, I can appreciate all the time and effort you put into making those pictures, even though they aren't my cup of tea. xD

There was that [Futalog] Various_Items_v7.0 mod on the pastebin that added more types of "liquid", as well as various tentacle and monster "appendages". Don't know if you got that one or not, but it could be pretty handy. :D

Ah I thought it was you shinki! Please excuse my ignorance. I haven't been on HF in a long time, only there to check for mods. That place is... as TMV would say "a burning dumpster" But yeah welcome to AS! This is where most of us old timers from HF have migrated to.

I understand everyone's tastes are different and that's okay! I usually warn of the content before hand. And yeah.. setting up these tentacles can take up to 10-30 mins per tentacle so it can be extremely time consuming but I love doing it so it's not a waste of time.

I don't have that mod but it sounds interesting. Do you happen to have the link this mod? It doesn't appear to be on the pastebin anymore. Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong one.

Hiya :) I picked up HS after a long while, so here's a few quick shots..
you can download the girl here in character thread on HF if you wish

FaAwFsXO.jpg

Hey-ya everyone! Actually had time to do one more photo before leaving (I am leaving tomorrow morning, but will get back to work on more pictures when I get back!)

Anyway I did one more 4th of July style photo, this time using ingame assets in order to be an extra challenge. Let me know what you think.

When I get back I plan on featuring some of the other girls that I debuted recently as they have not had enough attention, I am open to all suggestions.

EDIT_20170703174504589.png

I can never decide on what angle I like the most when I take pictures.... Different and off centered ones look better, but straight on shows off the scene better I think....

Maybe I'll figure this stuff out one day...

I don't have that mod but it sounds interesting. Do you happen to have the link this mod? It doesn't appear to be on the pastebin anymore. Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong one.

I just checked and it's on the old pastebin. Unfortunately, the download link is dead. :(
I'm not sure if s/he is continuing to upkeep the links on the old pastebin. If you want I could upload it somewhere.

Since I'm posting I might as well put up some more recap pictures. Once again, sorry in advance to anyone who has already seen these.

Should I post these recap pictures less frequently?

Last edited:
Holy ghost, this thread is on fire! A lot of talent influx, amazing. I know most of you from here and there, it's great to see you guys posting here :) Some really amazing work honestly... can't believe it took me so long to browse through all of it!
I've been focused on my Brides of The Hunt comic, 2 pages away to the end of chapter 8 atm. I was kinda itching to work on single shots, so I made this. A brief look intot he Yomi Plane:
JPErx0Vm.jpg
Belariel says it's a boring place... I guess you can get tired of anything!?

Edit: Random_user//Shinki : post them more frequently I'd say :D

As I started work on this, I realized that I only have TWO American female characters! Such a disgrace to my homeland!

That was a nice hint at what I'm posting, so all that being said...
P.S.: I ALSO, just an hour or two, ago, realized that I have a skimpier U.S. Bikini!!! :baby:
Goddammit, lol!
Poopie.

P.S.S.: OK, here you go! :P

Last edited:
Importing 3 maps and same time testing it. Maps are from Devil May Cry 4
20170705141841554.png

Should I post these recap pictures less frequently?

this is a different forum, so those "recaps" are catually new here :) post them to your hearts content. great work BTW.

@BrimstoneOmega if you having problems deciding angles, first figure out who is the main subject, the moon or the girl. theres a rule in composition called "the rule of thirds", that can help you setting angles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.