[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Here once again with a few random shots. Nothing too spectacular, just some monster dudes and some tentacles.

Vanilla Shots

Copping a feel...?

Do I see wrapping tentacles?! I cannot contain my excitement, this is too much!!

Did you make those monster dudes? Their faces are very well done.

*Edit* I have been working on some pictures that I will probably post tomorrow. They'll be more pics of Gwendolen and a new punkish goth girl.

Here are some previews:

Do I see wrapping tentacles?! I cannot contain my excitement, this is too much!!
Did you make those monster dudes? Their faces are very well done.

Yes, you do see some wrapping tentacles, but I still need to texture those that are actually meant for arms and legs though.
And yes, I made those in the HS character editor. Using the wide slider mod and wrinkling up the face texture
is pretty much all you need.

That gal of yours looks totally ready for some tentacles copping a feel.

Yes, you do see some wrapping tentacles, but I still need to texture those that are actually meant for arms and legs though.
And yes, I made those in the HS character editor. Using the wide slider mod and wrinkling up the face texture
is pretty much all you need.

That gal of yours looks totally ready for some tentacles copping a feel.

Can't wait man! This is gonna be so great. I suck at making males whether human or non human. Most of the male characters that I use have their face covered anyways so I don't pay too much attention to the faces. If I do need a male I'll just find a card and use it.

Indeed she does, along with a certain Queen and Princess hehe. These lovely ladies will get the tentacle treatment no doubt.

Here are the rest of the pics I promised from last night. Most of them are of the new girl Raven and 4 of them are of Gwendolen. Thanks to Foolboy for the accessories and Snooley for the maps!

Just realized I have some pics I haven't released that I had been working on before. I might as well put them here too. Amira and Gwendolen. Thanks to ram-o-ram for the grass and tree items! And Syncroz for the slimes!

Last edited:
Tissemand Cannon, man-portable hydro artillery.

lboWDl4X.jpg

9ZxMcjco.jpg

This particular set has nothing to do with the B&B war between Tmv and I, it still display the rivalry between Casjan (TMV) and Mustelheim (Sync).
Today it's Warrior vs Warrior clashing, and one of my older SBPR gals finally gets some more light on her.
It's still quite a few shots left to take, but I'll be leaving y'all with a cliffhanger.

KvsN #1
To be continued.

I'll just squeeze this in here for good measure:

I made these banners for my friend Winterfell at uugg, and ofc, I'm spamming them everywhere :hapjudge:
They're a bit... spoilery... but hey, it's not a *huge* deal.
qNcbWolN.jpg

4mEF0c4o.jpg

cUq72Y71.jpg

I recently finished Brides of the Hunt chapter 4 and made some character profiles. If you want to check 'em, just click on my sig below :)

In a poser

Maybe I should just use thumbnails to get imgbox up...while I don't have problem on my end...some others might...

Here are a few Non-B&B War related pics, though I think you might find the lady in the second spoiler w/my Ranya, familiar... eh, Syncroz? :D
Enjoy!

Here are a few Non-B&B War related pics, though I think you might find the lady in the second spoiler w/my Ranya, familiar... eh, Syncroz? :D
Enjoy!

Now I have to wonder what's up between them two, and what is Nii's boyfriend going to think about it :O.

Who needs to wait til April for tenties when you got Master Creature Creator Syncroz??

WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS TENTANCLES!

Who needs to wait til April for tenties when you got Master Creature Creator Syncroz??

Lol, the first thing I see is a issue that I seem to have forgot to fix.
Man, I remember the old days when the girls came first and anything else came second.

Now I have to wonder what's up between them two, and what is Nii's boyfriend going to think about it :O.
Oh, shit... I didn't know Nii had a boyfriend!!!
Now I'm scared, lol! *Runs and hides in the closet*
Lol, the first thing I see is a issue that I seem to have forgot to fix.
Man, I remember the old days when the girls came first and anything else came second.
Those tentacled bastards... Coming in sin's poor Amira without her even getting the chance to...
Wait, were you referring to something else? Oh, my!

Oh, shit... I didn't know Nii had a boyfriend!!!
Now I'm scared, lol! *Runs and hides in the closet*

Those tentacled bastards... Coming in sin's poor Amira without her even getting the chance to...
Wait, were you referring to something else? Oh, my!

I didn't know either, until a few hours before you posted that pic. I kinda made him quite recently.

And oh yes, I were. When people post pictures containing my stuff I immediately begin looking
for flaws on my stuff... then I look at the girls...

:akazukin_down:
The chair isn't supposed to be transparent...

The Lightning Rod...it is said that aurum (gold) makes the best conductor...

ZUwrSu3K.png

sQ72CQC6.png

HI!!!
It's been a while since my last post hope y'all have an amazing day! :thumbup:
Is not my intention to offend anyone so if "RELIGIOUS" themes insult you please don't read this!
"DEVIL WHORES SQUAD" chapter 2 is here!!,more details about the story are revealed in this one.Feedback positive or negative are more than welcome.ENJOY!!
ddURfwel.jpg
http://imgbox.com/ddURfwel#HOPE YOU LIKE IT SEE YOU ALL LATER!!!:bye:

New liquids mod by Core2 helping making more intense orgasm poses...

Zy6Tg9zg.jpg

,more details about the story are revealed in this one.Feedback positive or negative are more than welcome.ENJOY!!

I do feel a great urge to slap you cause of the speech bubbles, but that's about all the negative feedback that I got for you.

Here's some things that you can keep in mind:

Avoid having more than about 7-8 rows of text, that in itself doesn't mean that you should
squeeze in as much text as you can. Try keep the amount of words at a minimum.

Match the size of the bubble to the amount of text you have. In some places you have a large bubble for a small amount of text.
The text should never go outside of the speech bubble. I did spot quite a few times where the text were just about to, or went outside of the bubble.

If you run out of writing space, or want to intensify the effect of the character having a pause in his/her dialog: add another bubble.

Just to give some sort of example:
Jo8qSiCx.png

Still working with AG3, and loving it. You know my philosophy: "too much is not enough...!" So while working on new poses and costumes, I tried an oily effect I had... Thought it would be great on a dark skinned babe. ;)

Still working with AG3, and loving it. You know my philosophy: "too much is not enough...!" So while working on new poses and costumes, I tried an oily effect I had... Thought it would be great on a dark skinned babe. ;)

I was i wasn't so lazy lately i want to try and create and import some black girl hair styles for hs. All the curls in most hair styles might be a difficult task though.
Picture-497111.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!