[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Queen of Lust: Orc Bride Chapter 1

Hey guys so I'm finally done my comic and it's pretty late so I'll keep this pretty short and to the point.

I'm surprised at myself that I even made another comic considering how time consuming they are but here I am! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it, it was actually quite fun. Feel free to leave some feedback, would love to hear from the other manga guru's! Thanks for checking it out.

Click the picture in the spoiler to see the comic or you can download the rar version which I'll link below for tablet/mobile use.

https://mega.nz/#!LxdGgKYZ!K9v55gKVu7wS14T-DbQaM0s-k0DP-0iaFLWBT2qtFbE

I changed the title cover a bit and added Queen of Lust. Tribute to my original Queen of Lust comic from back in the PPD days.

Reactions: AzureCrystal
Wow! Sin07 that was great buddy! The visuals were obviously nice, you can't go wrong with a sexy Elven Queen! Plus I'm a fan of mind break (even if it's because a curse) so I definitely digged that too! You had some nice postwork in there too. You did a good job expressing movement during the sex scenes with the motion blur, something I still struggle with time to time. So awesome job there! I know it takes a ton of time but I hope to see you make another comic eventually! Love your style and work!

Wow! Sin07 that was great buddy! The visuals were obviously nice, you can't go wrong with a sexy Elven Queen! Plus I'm a fan of mind break (even if it's because a curse) so I definitely digged that too! You had some nice postwork in there too. You did a good job expressing movement during the sex scenes with the motion blur, something I still struggle with time to time. So awesome job there! I know it takes a ton of time but I hope to see you make another comic eventually! Love your style and work!

Hey thanks for taking the time to write me some feedback! Comics are indeed time consuming but they are worth it in the end. And thanks for all the kind words! Mind break is definitely up there for me as well and I just love it when they give into their lust and think of nothing else. I am actually already working on chapter 2 as we speak. I'm planning to do 3 chapters altogether with no serious story but who knows that might change in the future.

Glad to hear that you will be resuming Star Princesses! Miki has been pretty lonely as of late so she definitely needs some fun time too! Anyways hope to see it soon and good luck with the project.

Also was also wondering what program do you use for post? If you use photoshop I can give you a few pointers on motion blur and what not.

Y4Thf9Y5.png
3jML9hCb.png
TE5tsMvC.png
UNtqWiaI.png
0reoFDw7.png
an5HO2QM.png
NqzYjcGI.png
ABNuLqPq.png
qxozw6dR.png
RJl0usHZ.png
9BsRgFTu.png
sLu9fUYH.png
EyHNYiOb.png
9LPZYHQG.png
AbsLqEkq.png
0LwBL61f.png
ihCKHvUk.png
EVeGSoVB.png

@Pingtoryan: Dude, you always have the most bizarre pictures lol! I'm not sure how you come up with this stuff sometimes!

@Sin: I use Gimp. I had a hacked copy of Photoshop a long time ago but haven't used it in years, so I mainly use Gimp.

@Gil: I'm trying to get a pic finished for the C-1 Contest. I'll post it here when I'm done. Should finish it tonight. Almost wrapped it up last night but I made the mistake of watching an episode of The Walking Dead....then another episode...and another....and another...lol.

I was really looking forward to being in another contest, it's such a shame that with all the horrible site garbage going on at Hongfire, then with us moving here our little posing group had kind of lost steam! Hopefully things will come back around. Are there any other stipulations for the contest other than it needing to be in a classroom?

Hey man sorry to bother you but ur galleries are hella slick with those futa versions and i was just wondering, did u simply lay over the female over the male and then use the IK to edit every pose? A futa accessory mod came out a while ago and i was also confused on how to make girls have male animations and how to save IK animations properly.

Yet again, an old friend of mine has made her return; this time to HS.
English lass Lilith Becker, won't you please step forward, love?

Yesterday I had the urge to indulge myself and pose a little story that literally just came to me.
This is not what you typically see in this threads but whatever, I hope you like it.
NSFW of course.

eCcpfNDI.jpg

sdHurTd7.jpg

khlyYSYX.jpg

VAE VICTIS - PART I

The second half will come out soon I expect!

Yesterday I had the urge to indulge myself and pose a little story that literally just came to me.
This is not what you typically see in this threads but whatever, I hope you like it.
NSFW of course.

eCcpfNDI.jpg

sdHurTd7.jpg

khlyYSYX.jpg

VAE VICTIS - PART I

The second half will come out soon I expect!

Good stuff stampar! Always been a fan of your comics, they are just so out of the ordinary. You certainly know how to set the mood with the filters and camera angles. Not sure why I found it funny when she started seeing her veggies as penises lol. I liked how they even had testicles on the plate. Good stuff, looking forward to part 2.

Moon-bathing girls

Shade's looking at a painting while aerating her ass

Rory and her BFF Eve enjoying the moonlight

Sayaka-san and Sitri chit-chatting

As always, Rina-chan is having public sex with her BF

Wow nice animation but how did u turn it into a gif? Also, is it possible to change the quality afterwards importing it to a video or something like that?
I suggest an external capturing program like fraps or dxtory. You can capture a video of the loop and edit it in different program depending on what final format u want.
>Shameless example of (nsfw) gif or a webm. Webms have way better quality, but forums usually won't display this format directly.

Wow nice animation but how did u turn it into a gif? Also, is it possible to change the quality afterwards importing it to a video or something like that?

Mostly what patchie said. I used Fraps for capture, After Effects for keying edit, exported as PNG sequence and made a GIF in Photoshop.
The footage is raw and has no other edits. I recorded it in 2k to guarantee 60fps.

Orc's Bride Chapter 2 Title

Here's the title cover for Orc's Bride chapter 2. Estimated finish time for the whole chapter is about 1-2 weeks.

Some extras

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html