[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Elune, give me strength! Just a quick night elf inspired by Tyrande :)

6UL1os9G.jpg

8SWJGhis.jpg

SDNU4vYu.jpg

eYztbpXA.jpg

0PJGRPjl.jpg

yA8YWTnT.jpg
CR1Vgbcc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: noddist
Well now, looks like swimsuit model/bookworm Himitsuki Shinrin is enjoying some beach-time!

Some awesome mods are starting to come together. Thanks to all modders :)

OlqdUbaM.png

oCPP8lC8.png

X2uZGldt.png

xvVsQ9t4.png

GEIAlAay.png

8UZ9PkrA.png

zynMxbxs.png

A few moar screenshots.

Maps are not quite enough. Guess I have to import a few moar. :sowwy:

What's better than one goddess on the beach? Two goddesses! :blushhappy:
hssig161009.png

To be honest, I will take this reception over Sitri Rembrandt :P

Trying different outfits. Some matches her style, some don't.

Bokuho stance! Not so easy to pose this one, given that how bad the IK control is :(

Let's take the shower with elegance style. She is definitely the most elegant character in DOA series.

Aastaroth,

Forgive me for asking, but I've been away for awhile. Are you actually importing DOA girls, or just recreating them in the studio? Nice work, either way.

@Sinbad

Those are mods. HS's customization isn't that powerful to create anything you want :P

I've been having a lot of fun exploring ReShade, as well as that handy beach map you ported, Aastaroth! (Working with those buggy shadows can be tricky, though)
Plus, it's about time I started being a little less tame with my Studio stuff, so here's what Miyusuki Saito considers downtime on the beach.
Oh, and she's got a couple friends, heh heh.
On a side note, the faulty breast manipulation needs to be fixed... Not usable in the least, at the present. -_-

@Sinbad

Those are mods. HS's customization isn't that powerful to create anything you want :P

Those mods are you doing? Looks awesome. Do they work with Studio facial expressions too?

On a side note, the faulty breast manipulation needs to be fixed... Not usable in the least, at the present. -_-

Seriously, they turn into rockets about to launch lol

Hello-!

@Aastaroth
How to take on light is very beautiful!
A lady looks more attractive!

I'm using Shortcuts light, too.
The illumination of a game is a little sensitive.

@BastianT
A beautiful picture!
Every girl is pretty, healthy and nice.

----
There are much clothes, so it's very happy to charge my daughter. :)
20161010221702581.png

View attachment 12718

Angela and Maaya HS Edition

Hey guys how's it going? I haven't been around lately and haven't had much time to mess with the HS studio. Not sure if I'm just losing interest or just losing motivation, maybe it's both :/

So I remade two loli characters from SBPR (yeah I know.. sorry TMV!) Angela and Maaya. I only had a few pics of them on SBPR and I only have a few pics of them in HS too. BUT! The last pic is of them in adult form in festival Kimono's!

This game looks so good that very little editing needs to be done. However DoF still sucks and needs to be manually added.

Reactions: noddist
@YashiroAmamiya

Your daughter is really cute! You really are musumaker (むすめーかー) :bliss:

@BastianT

They have expressions, of course! Only puppets have no expressions :pinocchio:
That small dick is hilarious, by the way.

@sin07

HS's graphic is superior, but I like SBPR's Angela moar. Perhaps the skin tone???
Have you tried the shortcut plugin in Japanese blog yet? Makes life much moar easier. :runhappy:
Semi-transparent hair don't have depth map, so it doesn't work on DoF, unfortunately.

@Stampar

Long time no see your horror series! Y'know, I always like the moody atmosphere in your comics :P

@Sinbad

How do make those kind of mods? I mean what software did you use?
I want to learn it also for other model, I'm new to 3Dmodel poser and mods :)

@BastianT

They have expressions, of course! Only puppets have no expressions :pinocchio:
That small dick is hilarious, by the way.

I see, just saying it because the ones I got have borked mouth expressions for the studio. Guess it's something that happens when importing the face :p

@sin07

HS's graphic is superior, but I like SBPR's Angela moar. Perhaps the skin tone???
Have you tried the shortcut plugin in Japanese blog yet? Makes life much moar easier. :runhappy:
Semi-transparent hair don't have depth map, so it doesn't work on DoF, unfortunately.

I have tried the plugin but it's just too much for me because I cannot read Japanese so I didn't bother to stick with it. I will admit that it's really cool and very useful though I just wish I had an easier time navigating through it.

If it's in demand, shall we adjust whether the operational explanation of shortcutsHS or English version can be made?
I'll consult a creator!

@BastianT

I see. It because expression are done manually. You have bones to help you with, but creating good expressions takes time, just like what XnaLara did.

@YashiroAmamiya

Sure! People will be happy about this, if shortcut plugin get translated :)

This time featuring momiji. And of course, momiji has to be in a forest full of red leaves, that's what her name means :smug:

Beach photo is a must! Or perhaps not, now it's getting cold and people can get bored out of this... anyway :P

Back again

keep up the good pics coming guys, I'm justing loving it.
Me again with some oldies and a single new pic

zHBbs1az.jpg

0Hw9Nfxs.jpg

ElMrwINP.jpg
Xv2Pu8iX.jpg

zqKsUTdO.jpg

Hope you'll like it
Cheers

Hi guys believe it or not I decided to make a comic in HS! I thought I had lost motivation but it appears it has returned and quite fiercely at that. This will be a multi chapter fantasy series featuring none other than the Dark Elven Queen Amira. Don't expect a complicated story because I'm not a writer. Enjoy the title cover!

So good to see you motivated and having fun, sin-bro! can't wait to see what you're cooking :)

I forgot to mention the japanese fellows are running another picture contest, this time is the C-1 GP. Basically it's the same rules as the previous B-1, but the theme this time is Classroom, Cars and/or Carrots. Kinda crazy I know :D Sorry I didn't say anything, I'm not in super high spirits lately for some reason. Unfortunately there's only 4 more days left to make an entry, but If you want to participate just post your pic here or in the group and I'll make sure it get's there, as usual. Don't take it too seriously ^^ I mean just look at my entry:

OJtHNxwj.png
Also, here's a little something I'm working on, modding-wise. might ring some bells I guess
4ZdffYFS.png

Hi guys believe it or not I decided to make a comic in HS! I thought I had lost motivation but it appears it has returned and quite fiercely at that. This will be a multi chapter fantasy series featuring none other than the Dark Elven Queen Amira. Don't expect a complicated story because I'm not a writer. Enjoy the title cover!

orc and dark elf
2c814ce579c3c4d69e9ec0a7987de0dc7268cf8da1f2e3d681b8e8809507eed0.jpg

Tbh I'm was on the mood on dark elves. I did 2 chars

EXS0Iikh.png

yoNUwb9D.png

mzUznBkA.png

XqHLYXvH.png

SHJo1z0V.png

BZ6FyNzq.png

UTbvZedT.png

L5BAzlhn.png

f6hhkLuX.png

fSuIcnC5.png

STpsgwPn.png

Now If you excuse me
XDwkHGsm.png

Gotta try these new girls
a7j7NrW8.png

(yeah just noticed the clipping :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?